Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cool NFL helmets

IcEWoLF

Well, I guess they could have put the bucking horse on it. Other than that, I'm not sure what else you do with a horseshoe.

As long as they don't put Brady on that bucking horse. I meant more of the variations in color like they did in some of the other helmets, i.e. the Dolphins helmet.

Love the powder blue San Diego Chargers helmets. Sweet. Stylistically, I like the Jets helmets too. Does this mean the Giants are "America's Team" now?

If it means Dallas lost that symbolism, I'm cool with it.  haha The Jets will still have a difficult season, but the color scheme works well. 

That shade of west coast blue is very relaxing to me like a tropical Mediterranean holiday man. Nice. 

MpbV9ff.jpg

I'm not a fan of the Colts helmet re-design, not sure why, but the blue helmet with the white horseshoe just looks dumb to me for some reason.

However, I love the Vikings, Bills, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Eagles, Lions, Oilers, Rams, Titans, and Seahawks re-designs. The Vikings might be my favorite one, although I do think that the matte purple helmets they wear right now are awesome.

They look pretty good. I would change a few, especially the Colts one and make the horseshoe a little more aggressive looking. But after checking them all out, they all look like shiny bowling balls. lol

What exactly defines an aggressive horseshoe? They don't exactly strike fear into the hearts of men.