Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time for Colts to find ways to cheat

peytonmanning18

Tonight proves that it is worth it

Respectfully,  get over it.

The cheating scandal had nothing to do with tonight's game.

It had nothing to do with whether the Colts won or lost two weeks ago.

Fantastic game ends when Seattle commits the biggest mistake in Super Bowl history -- all 49 of them.

None of this had another do with Deflategate.....

Move on....   Colts have better days ahead....

Time for the Colts to find a way to get lots of draft picks and get value in as many of those picks as possible. Time for the Colts to build a team that can run, pass, stop the pass and stop the run. Time for the Colts to know when to move on from players and get picks for them when they appear to be good value for the other team.

colts may not win but they uphold the integrity of the game, I get disgusted about bad calls and no calls but it is what it is, and I still enjoy the colts , win or lose, I have come to expect bad calls and no calls, it is called money talks. don't expect too much from low money teams just enjoy their effort, the integrity  of the game was stolen by hoody and kraft

No what the colts need to do is finally break this "Offense first" minded philosophy and once and for all get this defense together...more times then not its our D that let's us down in big time situations... And against more physical teams...quit signing average, left over players from other teams to big contracts in hope that they will turn into playmakers...be more aggressive this offseason and fix the D!!! Don't get mad at the pats for doing their jobs and winning..be mad at our own team for not being tough enough....yet

you have got to be kidding to put up a thread like this. Yes we got beat but I would rather be a fan of a team that plays fair and clean than have to worry that the league office is checking on us every time we play  to make sure that we are not cheating in a game