Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. What a comeback. What drives by Wilson at the end. Congrats to Seattle.

The 2 point conversion was clutch and I loved the 24 yard TD run on that handoff. Thing is Wilson never gave up , he held GB at bay the second half and the onside kick was clutch.

Did he lose? No, he didn't...and he didn't throw anymore picks and he made big plays in the passing and the running game when his team needed it. He silenced plenty. It's not about how you start it's how you finish.

I mean they needed it the whole game when he was still throwing INTs lol. Impressive win though.

Luck matches up better vs. Seattle then Brady does. More athleticism.........

Man I kinda hope it is Luck vs. Wilson now. Two young QBs.

Who wants a 37 year old vs. a 25 year old in the SB? 

GB vs. NE felt better to me.

This was a major choke by GB though......

Seahawks in the Superbowl is more exciting than the Packers. They just have that young explosion. C'mon Colts ! Lets make a date with them in Arizona!

Seahawks in the Superbowl is more exciting than the Packers. They just have that young explosion. C'mon Colts ! Lets make a date with them in Arizona!

No..Seattle is an explosion of ego and 'we wont talk on media day'

..and we're the best defense ever....

I didn't want to see this

I think its strange Tebow got so much crap for doing nothing all game then late onmaking plays with his legs and then just blindly chucking deep, yet when Wilson does  it he is clutch

Tebow would NEVER hit either of those two last passes. EVER. NEVER. 

The 2 point conversion was clutch and I loved the 24 yard TD run on that handoff. Thing is Wilson never gave up , he held GB at bay the second half and the onside kick was clutch.

Yes. They made all the plays at the end. Where was Clay Matthews the final two drives besides running his fingers thru his hair on the sidelines? Did he think the game was over with 4 to go? Maddening if you are a Packers fan. Don't know how you go to bed tonight.

Yeah, he didn't lead a game winning/scoring drive or anything after that...oh wait. :)

Opportunities given to him by his D stepping up after he threw his 4th int yes. He played well right at the end. But I'm impressed by the team performance in this game not Russell. He played like hot garbage for 54 minutes.

That's also not knocking Russell. But I'm not going to forget he whole game because the ending was dramatic lol.

?? That may have been one of the WORST played games I have ever watched in a "Championship" atmosphere.

Indy can handle both those teams. But they have to handle NE first.

I enjoyed watching it. Most of my fellow Vikings fans enjoyed it too. Sorry you did not. Enjoy the Colts game.

Yep..  Monday Wilson will be "so unflappable, and resilient,    sigh........

When in fact GB totally CHOKED that game away.        GAVE it away. 

Gotta love how Wilson throwing 4 INTs is cute because they won. But Luck got murdered for throwing his against KC lol.

Opportunities given to him by his D stepping up after he threw his 4th int yes. He played well right at the end. But I'm impressed by the team performance in this game not Russell. He played like hot garbage for 54 minutes.

That's also not knocking Russell. But I'm not going to forget he whole game because the ending was dramatic lol.

Well, football is a team game...everyone needs a little pick me up every now and then I suppose. You're right not to forget the whole game because of the good finish, no doubt. They are going to need to step their games up if they want to get their second title in a row.

Yeah what do you say now

That Wilson had a terrible game....4 interceptions and 4 sacks....worst I've seen in a playoff..

But if you want to cheap shot Peyton ..again I totally understand it,...he lost

the next 9 months..no matter what the subject...cheap shot Peyton....it is what it is..

Yes. They made all the plays at the end. Where was Clay Matthews the final two drives besides running his fingers thru his hair on the sidelines? Did he think the game was over with 4 to go? Maddening if you are a Packers fan. Don't know how you go to bed tonight.

the onside kick decided the game..and 4 field goals..2 inside the 5 yard line

..got to score TDs..

would have been good for the NFL if Seattle had lost..they don't represent the league well

the onside kick decided the game..and 4 field goals..2 inside the 5 yard line

..got to score TDs..

would have been good for the NFL if Seattle had lost..they don't represent the league well

Honestly. I would rather Seattle. NE D can stop their O. Not sure about Rodgers and the GB D was playing lights out for 56 minutes. I still don't know how they lost. How? How?