Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

oldunclemark

Honestly. I would rather Seattle. NE D can stop their O. Not sure about Rodgers and the GB D was playing lights out for 56 minutes. I still don't know how they lost. How? How?

Cant answer....

I agree that NE can beat Seattle no matter what the oddsmakers say.

In perfect weather it would have been tough to outscore GB..plus Sherman may be hurt

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes you are out of chances when you have a QB rating of about 6 with 7-8 minutes left in the game. 

Yeah, but what did he do the last few minutes of the game? We aren't talking hypotheticals, we're talking about what actually happened. Give credit where credit is due.

That Wilson had a terrible game....4 interceptions and 4 sacks....worst I've seen in a playoff..

But if you want to cheap shot Peyton ..again I totally understand it,...he lost

the next 9 months..no matter what the subject...cheap shot Peyton....it is what it is..

talking stats, show me stats for your support.

Russell had a game winning drive in an NFCCG. No one will remember this game as a 4 INT game but the game winning drive.

Your lack of appreciation for what Russell did today is a joke.

Russell had a horrible game but his team put him in position to have a shot at winning it and he came through. All said this is not a game to raise his legacy but I agree no one will remember the bad plays. We don't remember Peyton's during his SB run nor any of Brady's during his early SB runs. I was disappointed in how this game turned out... Not because I was rooting for GB or anything but just because of how well GB played for 95% of the game only to lose on an onside kick. Like when we were winning in our SB amd the momentum totally shifted on the onside. TD on fake fg and after onside kick just a tough way to lose. GB had its shot but that will haunt them forever.

talking stats, show me stats for your support.

Russell had a game winning drive in an NFCCG. No one will remember this game as a 4 INT game but the game winning drive.

Your lack of appreciation for what Russell did today is a joke.

Seattle's offense begins and ends with Lynch. He is the reason they won. To imply otherwise proves you're bias in favor of Wilson.

Honestly. I would rather Seattle. NE D can stop their O. Not sure about Rodgers and the GB D was playing lights out for 56 minutes. I still don't know how they lost. How? How?

Be careful what you wish for.

Odds of Russell having a back to back 4 INTs game is not good. Seattle defense is definitely better than of Packers.

It will be very hard for NE to beat Seattle, if they make it to the SB.

I swear I could puke at these silly "don't beat women" commercials. Do they really think crying actors pretending to be upset will sway a redneck on his 13th Pabst Blue Ribbon from hitting his wife?

How about actually punishing men for doing this with......laws and justice?

And that predictable American Sniper movie.

The 2 point conversion was clutch

That was about as "clutch" as Eli lobbing the football in a heave of desperation against the Pats. The ball hung in the air forever and the defender just basically stopped and watched it.

GB played conservative all game and, combined with several complete blunders in the end, lost it. They settled for a field goal 3 inches from the end zone and came up with like 9 points from 4 turnovers in great field position.

Beast mode pretty much single handedly carried Seattle's offense (along with GB defenders). If SEA handed off to the guy 80% of the time this would not have even been a game. Although two picks weren't Wilson's fault (tipped and should have been caught) he still played poorly for 50 minutes outside those picks.

That was about as "clutch" as Eli lobbing the football in a heave of desperation against the Pats. The ball hung in the air forever and the defender just basically stopped and watched it.

GB played conservative all game and, combined with several complete blunders in the end, lost it. They settled for a field goal 3 inches from the end zone and came up with like 9 points from 4 turnovers in great field position.

Beast mode pretty much single handedly carried Seattle's offense (along with GB defenders). If SEA handed off to the guy 80% of the time this would not have even been a game. Although two picks weren't Wilson's fault (tipped and should have been caught) he still played poorly for 50 minutes outside those picks.

I was being facetious ...

My apologies. The sarcasm was lost on me.

No problem.  I was just amusing myself with how that was called a great performance by the 2 posters that always RG3>A Luck and now it's RW. If Luck had thrown 0 TD's and 4 Ints vs GB , we would have been down by at least 30.

This game mad me so angry. I hate Seattle by the way. Am I the only one who notices how lucky Seattle and Wilson are. I mean that 2 point conversion??? Come on. No way that would have worked if it were us. Something always goes their way and they did NOT deserve to win this game. Horrible!!! LOL at Jermaine Kearse in that interview. LOL. He would be a number 4 receiver on any other team.

This game mad me so angry. I hate Seattle by the way. Am I the only one who notices how lucky Seattle and Wilson are. I mean that 2 point conversion??? Come on. No way that would have worked if it were us. Something always goes their way and they did NOT deserve to win this game. Horrible!!! LOL at Jermaine Kearse in that interview. LOL. He would be a number 4 receiver on any other team.

Hey....I can't stand them either, especially Pete Carroll.

But the Packers needed to play 60 minutes...and they played 55 minutes.

I still can't believe this game. I knew the Colts were done after halftime today when the Pats scored so fast a few times. Hell I would take a blowout loss anyday over what happened with Green Bay. I was in shock.

I really can't believe this Packers meltdown. Holy moly. I thought it was over, I really did.

Rodgers IMO was fun to watch too in this warrior banged up mode.

Just ugh. And we all know how it feels to lose an onside kick too in a key game.  :facepalm:

The Packers gave Seattle a belated Christmas present this year...

They should have been up by 4 scores...but they blew it, Rodgers throwing that interception really killed that drive, that would have been the final nail in the coffin, but he didn't take advantage of it, he tried to do too much today...he needed everyone to step up, but they didn't. That two point conversion...I thought Tim Tebow was playing for the Hawks for a second...god was on their side.

Truthfully, I felt worse when Green Bay lost than I did with the Colts. I so wanted the Packers to be in the Super bowl, since they're my second favorite team.

Green Bay had a chance and blew it. Something in the universe isn't right when a team can play so badly like Seattle did at first, and still win.  In the Colts game it was like "here we go again" with a kind of resignation. The Packers, however, had that game within reach so it was a more of a heartbreaking loss. IMO.

Truthfully, I felt worse when Green Bay lost than I did with the Colts. I so wanted the Packers to be in the Super bowl, since they're my second favorite team.

Green Bay had a chance and blew it. Something in the universe isn't right when a team can play so badly like Seattle did at first, and still win. In the Colts game it was like "here we go again" with a kind of resignation. The Packers, however, had that game within reach so it was a more of a heartbreaking loss. IMO.

atleast it's the plays which were the factor of the outcome not bad calls by referees.

Hats off  :hat:  to Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.   The first 3 quarters were certainly no their finest hour, but #3 sure played with heart and determination in the final minutes when it really mattered.

They proved why they are the reigning champs.