Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

first take of andrew luck on espn

CR91

It's that time of year guys and gals.....you really do not need to listen to the pompous Bayless or the Basketball guru.....Herm played the game and coached.  Herm knows football, the other two do not.  I will not listen to them.....plain and simple.  Too much like a poorly produced Reality show to this old LB.

It's that time of year guys and gals.....you really do not need to listen to the pompous Bayless or the Basketball guru.....Herm played the game and coached.  Herm knows football, the other two do not.  I will not listen to them.....plain and simple.  Too much like a poorly produced Reality show to this old LB.

I quit watching that show ages ago. Their act is redundant and tiring.

If I'm home, I'll watch Dan Patrick.

I quit watching that show ages ago. Their act is redundant and tiring.

If I'm home, I'll watch Dan Patrick.

Is it bad that I do not watch any of them?  To me there is too much blah blah...yadda yadda.  I think Former Colts coach Rick Venturi tells it like it is win or lose....TheFan 1070 AM Indy.

I am Luck's biggest supporter and I just listed to that 7 minuets and ALL three of those guys are spot on. He needs a running game and a defense as Edwards and Smith say. All Bayliss seems to say IMO , that he gets a "little" pass for the amount of turnovers he has. The states the reason for that is he's a great kid and people want to love him. Can you really have that much issue with that statement ? He no doubt has made a few bone head... or maybe should say "hard headed " plays that turned a simple sack into a fumble. The ints... ehhh he's had a few bad ones but that happens...

I am Luck's biggest supporter and I just listed to that 7 minuets and ALL three of those guys are spot on. He needs a running game and a defense as Edwards and Smith say. All Bayliss seems to say IMO , that he gets a "little" pass for the amount of turnovers he has. The states the reason for that is he's a great kid and people want to love him. Can you really have that much issue with that statement ? He no doubt has made a few bone head... or maybe should say "hard headed " plays that turned a simple sack into a fumble. The ints... ehhh he's had a few bad ones but that happens...

I'd like to go through and see how many were actually tipped by our own wr

Where's Skip? He's behind you!

That was actually quite disturbing a thought..

haha, yeah Skip lurking behind me is a disturbing thought.

But in all seriousness, I was born in the US and have lived in the UK for the last 12 years (I have an English family, but I'm technically American). They don't have pantomimes in the US and I don't think Americans would really understand them either. Which is a shame because pantomimes are classic.

haha, yeah Skip lurking behind me is a disturbing thought.

But in all seriousness, I was born in the US and have lived in the UK for the last 12 years (I have an English family, but I'm technically American). They don't have pantomimes in the US and I don't think Americans would really understand them either. Which is a shame because pantomimes are classic.

Well they do have First Take which is on a par with the standards of pantomime acting ;)

Name any QB that has no runnung game and is under constant pressure and a inconsistent defense and see how many of them can win a ring.

There isn't anyone.

And until these issues get fixed.. Luck will continue to struggle..

If you consider his 2014 season struggling....

...also...it does not \matter what's happened to this point...They only need some rushing game this Sunday..

..and the inconsistent defense only needs to be good this Sunday......

You can throw the ball on the Bengals...that's what the Colts do best

It's that time of year guys and gals.....you really do not need to listen to the pompous Bayless or the Basketball guru.....Herm played the game and coached. Herm knows football, the other two do not. I will not listen to them.....plain and simple. Too much like a poorly produced Reality show to this old LB.

As soon as I hear either skip or Smith, I chnage the channel immediately. I'll watch Oprah before I follow these fruits!!

If you consider his 2014 season struggling.......also...it does not \matter what's happened to this point...They only need some rushing game this Sunday....and the inconsistent defense only needs to be good this Sunday......You can throw the ball on the Bengals...that's what the Colts do best

Yes, you can throw on them, but their defensive line is much better than our offensive line, and they have zero respect for our running game.

Not that one statement but Bayless has always been Luck's biggest critic ever since coming out of college. He thought RG3 was better up until before this season, and he never has anything good to say about Luck even after the 28 point comeback last year.

Not that one statement but Bayless has always been Luck's biggest critic ever since coming out of college. He thought RG3 was better up until before this season, and he never has anything good to say about Luck even after the 28 point comeback last year.

Yes , I remember it all well . Just saying that I was OK with what he said in the threads excert. I also think he's a horse's butt.

True words..he blew off the top playoff comeback in recent NFL history..saying the big thing to note was two interceptions..

True words..he blew off the top playoff comeback in recent NFL history..saying the big thing to note was two interceptions..

What he would say is that "he put them in that 28 point hole in the first place" , but I actually rewatched the game and it turns out, the score was already 31-10 when Luck threw his first pick. So no Skip Bayless, you're wrong and just trying your hardest to find something negative to say about him.