Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brian billick has colts as one and done.

Stephen

To the cellar, Ruksak....post haste!

Turns out it was no big deal. Just some guys with the local neighborhood association complaining about the condition of my yard. Apparently I'm only allowed to have one rusty, broken down vehicle parked in my frontyard, and some other blah blah blah about a tire fire that's been burning in my backyard for the last 3 years. Some garbledygook about "poisonous gasses" and "significant health risks". 

Nothing that slamming the front door couldn't solve. I don't know what they're talking about. My neighbors all like me, because I force them to with violence. 

Billick would not have signed on knowing he was a puppet.  I totally disagree with your viewpoint, but that is fine.  We all have opinions here.   :)  Carry on.

I'm sure he has some leeway but it's more probably more on the lines of "we pick this team to win but you have the freedom to explain why".

It happens more than you probably believe :).

I don't see how we could lose a home playoff game to the Bengals (It would be a dark day in Indy if that EVER happened).... with or without Brian Billick's opinion. I think BB is a decent commentator compared to many others, but I would guess if you looked up his picks over the years, he's going to be like everyone else (spotty).

We should be all over the inconsistent Andy Dalton.  The crowd will be amped.  We have Luck, T.Y., & AV.  We are good to go and we will win for sure.

Personally Id rather the Colts be doubted than fawned over by the pundits

Being realistic and understanding why the things are the way they are is not fawning by the pundits as you call it. Building a top tier team takes longer than 3 seasons. Can you tell me one other team in the history of the NFL that has completely rebuilt a team and went 11-5 in their first 3 seasons? All with no seasoned veterans and coaches? Well maybe 2 veterans with one on IR and the other facing off season surgery. Staying positive is what normal fans do when they understand the makings of a NFL team. Too many Colt fans seem to be real spoiled and want a top tier team right now and because it's not happening all they care to do is whine and cry about it.

Billick controls the outcomes of all games as part of a kabal executed by a very secretive group of men in black whom control all things NFL. 

Normally I would laugh at your clever post, Ruksak.

But, as you may know,  over on the NFL page,  we now have 29RamJackson,  whose view is the whole NFL

is fixed.       :facepalm:

So,  forgive me,  my humor-meter over this issue is broken right now!

Turns out it was no big deal. Just some guys with the local neighborhood association complaining about the condition of my yard. Apparently I'm only allowed to have one rusty, broken down vehicle parked in my frontyard, and some other blah blah blah about a tire fire that's been burning in my backyard for the last 3 years. Some garbledygook about "poisonous gasses" and "significant health risks". 

Nothing that slamming the front door couldn't solve. I don't know what they're talking about. My neighbors all like me, because I force them to with violence. 

We get those neighborhood association letters all the time.  Right to the trash........

I like Billick... for analysis and x's and o's.  As far as his (or other media) predictions on the game outcome?  I put it into the Care-O-Meter.  Let's see the results:

22.gif

Yup, just as I thought.  Only thing I care about is what the guys in the Colts locker room think.  And they will tell me in short order on Sunday afternoon.

Oh yes, he's a smart, articulate fella for sure. I've always liked him. Both as a coach and an analyst. I believe his departure from coaching without return is two-fold;

1) He's too intellectual to continue to ravage his personal life as a coach.

2) He's good at being an analyst, and he enjoys it. 

"Not For Long" only applies to the realm of the NFL within this context. Toward being an analyst, he's set and can someday retire comfortably, no need to move around constantly, no need to work 16 hours days for weeks at a time with no break. 

He's a man I respect and admire very much, and unlike some analysts (Rodney Harrison and Deon Sanders, for example), he doesn't espouse opinions about a team based on personal beefs. 

Brian does seem to be balanced in his analysis & like you say constantly relocating is no picnic either as a coach or coordinator. 

I think Rodney Harrison likes the Colts.

Good, at this point I'll take whatever Colts praise we can get. 

Nah, I panicked when I heard a knock at my door. I'm pretty popular so I don't get many visitors. I have like.....almost 2 friends in real life. 

You mean the voices in my head don't count as friends ruksak? Aw man...Their darn good at improv & charades though. LOL!

We should be all over the inconsistent Andy Dalton.  The crowd will be amped.  We have Luck, T.Y., & AV.  We are good to go and we will win for sure.

Bingo Chris! That's what I'm hanging my hat on...Andy Dalton screwing a drive up at a critical juncture in the 3rd QTR. Dalton just doesn't strike fear into me like Peyton, Brady, or Rogers does. 

Luck vs a TCU RoseBowl winner...No contest. INDY 34 Bengals 20. 

P.S. I love you man, but no FG misses this weekend Adam. Cool. I know it was a rare fluke anyway.  ;)