Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 5-3?

John Waylon

Just gonna go ahead and get an early start on this one...

What's worse than 5-3?

Our defensive "effort" today. Holy Christ this has been beyond awful.

What's worse than 5-3?

Letting Todd Hayley be successful against us.

What's worse than 5-3?

I don't even know. We have played like liquified % today.

Hey, almost every team in the league has one of these games a season. The Pats got whooped by KC and they've turned it around. Remember last year against the Chargers and RAMS?? And we still made it to the divisional round in the playoffs. Bad games happen. Sucks...but that's the NFL

Did anyone believe last week was this team's new norm? Probably not and the same thing applies tonight. Unless injuries linger, this slaughter could serve as a much needed reminder to the team that they aren't good enough to just show up and expect to win. The next game should be interesting, a true gut check.

We have a term in the wrestling business for days like today:

The drizzling %s. And that exactly what it was.

WORD FILTER. Knowing this forum, the word you probably tried to type was "Johnson"

EDIT: Wow, "Johnson" isn't in this kids fan-forum's word filter. Admin should get on that right away, just in case a 5 year old sees it. How can we be G rated with words like "Johnson" slipping by? 

I  think HOUSTON is going to win the division anyway there schedule is easier we have the Pats, cowboys, Giants Its for the best nobody is getting past Denver . Everyone got excited about our D we just happened to meet teams at the right time. I have never liked Pagano or Grigson and always felt they would never get us to a SB there both overrated. There will be games like this but our D is not good average at best another wasted season 

Did anyone believe last week was this team's new norm? Probably not and the same thing applies tonight. Unless injuries linger, this slaughter could serve as a much needed reminder to the team that they aren't good enough to just show up and expect to win. The next game should be interesting, a true gut check.

I gotta feel like Davis could've made a huge difference. Just one play from him could've changed everything. 

I'm curious to see what the talk is about that safety. Not only was the ball actually out of the endzone, but it got tipped, I believe.