Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are we the best team in the nfl right now?

RockThatBlue

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does that mean you don't understand ?

Could be because you wouldn't be playing Denver in the SB but you could be playing Philly in the SB. If you mean if the Colts won those 2 games instead of loosing them they would be in the SB. Then yes but that's a lot of would have/could have. Those games are over so I am thinking one game at a time not who will be in the SB this early in the season.   :)       Maybe your getting a little ahead of yourself. ;)   JMO

Could be because you wouldn't be playing Denver in the SB but you could be playing Philly in the SB. If you mean if the Colts won those 2 games instead of loosing them they would be in the SB. Then yes but that's a lot of would have/could have. Those games are over so I am thinking one game at a time not who will be in the SB this early in the season.   :)       Maybe your getting a little ahead of yourself. ;)   JMO

If we played Denver AND Philadephia , it would have to mean we beat Denver and met Philly in the SB. I thought that's what the post was... he would like to play them both again. Unless we live in a fantasy world , the only way we could play them again would be to play Denver in the playoffs and the only way we could play them both would be to beat Denver and meet Phill in the SB. Now if you want to say he said "right now" , then your reply should have been impossible and not "be careful what you wish  for. "

If we played Denver AND Philadephia , it would have to mean we beat Denver and met Philly in the SB. I thought that's what the post was... he would like to play them both again. Unless we live in a fantasy world , the only way we could play them again would be to play Denver in the playoffs and the only way we could play them both would be to beat Denver and meet Phill in the SB. Now if you want to say he said "right now" , then your reply should have been impossible and not "be careful what you wish  for. "

Sorry your getting to technical for me.  I'm done on this subject I will take one week at a time. :)

one game at a time. every team is just as competitive. I mean, look at the Bucs now, they were the worst team at one point and they seem to be coming back. So you never know who the best is...

The bucs are 1-5. Not sure I would call that coming back. They are still pretty putrid.

one game at a time. every team is just as competitive. I mean, look at the Bucs now, they were the worst team at one point and they seem to be coming back. So you never know who the best is...

Wow- Bap posted this? Impressed :)

Over the last 5 weeks we have played either terrible teams or mentally weak teams.  Today we are getting punched in the mouth by a team that isn't necessarily great but knows how to win and has been where we want to go.

Well we beat the Ravens with solid defense. That's pretty good in my book.

Beyond that, the last 4 weeks are looking like a lot of smoke and mirrors on non-factor teams.