Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AJ Green expected to miss Sundays game

John Waylon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no corner on the colts gave that up either

When was the last time Sherm played the right side of the field. go ahead.... I'll wait

The same time when vontae played the left side. Never... The corners gave up 212.. and how did no one on the colts let up 7 catches and 99 yards and td.. thats clearly what johnson just put up on us.

Ok whens the last time sherman let up 6 catches for 86 yards

Not sure what your ultimate point is.  There were a couple of back shoulder passes that were perfectly thrown that ANY defender would have no chance against.  The offense is on scholarship too and just made a few plays.  Tip your hat to 'em and get them the next play.

Ok whens the last time sherman let up 6 catches for 86 yards

Wow. Vontae had one sub par game and you're acting like hes terrible because Andre Johnson had a decent game. Newsflash: Davis was not covering Johnson the whole game, another newsflash for you is that Andre Johnson has been toasting corner backs for years

The same time when vontae played the left side. Never... The corners gave up 212.. and how did no one on the colts let up 7 catches and 99 yards and td.. thats clearly what johnson just put up on us.

Because it was multiple corners that gave up those catches and yards to Andre.

Wow. Vontae had one sub par game and you're acting like hes terrible because Andre Johnson had a decent game. Newsflash: Davis was not covering Johnson the whole game, another newsflash for you is that Andre Johnson has been toasting corner backs for years

News flash read everything ive posted in this form.. my point isnt that vontae sucks or he is horrible. My point is that vontaes quest to be the best took a bit of a setback after last weeks game.. dont just jump in with out reading everything.

sherman got man handled last night by bryant and vontae didnt give up the td do u actually watch games or just look at stats?

4 catches and zero tds.. wow yeah he got completely man handled. 1 catch he wasnt against sherman.. if 3 catches is man handling then there isnt a good corner in the league

4 catches and zero tds.. wow yeah he got completely man handled. 1 catch he wasnt against sherman.. if 3 catches is man handling then there isnt a good corner in the league

how many times do people tell u or cant u read davis didnt give up the td and sherman gave up 50 plus yards and a PI call against him he didnt shut him down did he oh yeah i see bryant 5 targets no yards thank for pointing that out to me 

how many times do people tell u or cant u read davis didnt give up the td and sherman gave up 50 plus yards and a PI call against him he didnt shut him down did he oh yeah i see bryant 5 targets no yards thank for pointing that out to me

Read everything ive posted on this form. Ive clearly said i know toler gave up the td. So your saying that 3 catches is being man handled?. Sherman gives up 3 catches and one pi call and 0 tds to a top 5 reciver and he was manhandled?.. if that's the case every corner we have is garbage.

Read everything ive posted on this form. Ive clearly said i know toler gave up the td. So your saying that 3 catches is being man handled?. Sherman gives up 3 catches and one pi call and 0 tds to a top 5 reciver and he was manhandled?.. if that's the case every corner we have is garbage.

gave up over 60 yards so 30 yards more and  vontae got beat down i see thanks for letting me know and yeah forgot andres a weak player one worst in the league 

gave up over 60 yards so 30 yards more and vontae got beat down i see thanks for letting me know and yeah forgot andres a weak player one worst in the league

Where did i ever say johnson is a bad player?.. and yes 7 catches is worse than 3 catches. Simple math there. I said byrant is a top 5 reciver which he is. Johnson isnt top 5 anymore.. he hasnt been since 2012. But by no means did i ever say he was the worst player in the league.. now your just makin yourself look bad

no corner on the colts gave that up either

When was the last time Sherm played the right side of the field. go ahead.... I'll wait

Sherman lined up across from Dez Bryant all day yesterday including multiple times when Dez was on the defensive right side. Though, I don't understand the relevance of the question.

Here is something that's relevant:

-Sherman has given up 10 receptions on 20 targets for 187 yards and 1 TD, 99.7 QB rating

-Vontae has given up 12 receptions on 25 targets for 153 yards and 2 ints, 34.3 QB rating (3rd best in the NFL)

Sherman is not a shutdown CB (they don't exist), he's an excellent CB but thus far Vontae is out playing him and Vontae doesn't have the best defense ever (hyperbole intended) supporting him.

Where did i ever say johnson is a bad player?.. and yes 7 catches is worse than 3 catches. Simple math there. I said byrant is a top 5 reciver which he is. Johnson isnt top 5 anymore.. he hasnt been since 2012. But by no means did i ever say he was the worst player in the league.. now your just makin yourself look bad

called sarcasm and what did i say at the start there is not a shutdown corner he gave up catches and gave up more yards per catch so just proves my point that there isnt a shutdown corner your the one who stated sherman did better but is he a shutdown corner? no so my quote has always been right there isnt a shutdown corner

called sarcasm and what did i say at the start there is not a shutdown corner he gave up catches and gave up more yards per catch so just proves my point that there isnt a shutdown corner your the one who stated sherman did better but is he a shutdown corner? no so my quote has always been right there isnt a shutdown corner

I never said there was a true shutdown corner.. to be a true shutdown corner you cant let a catch up all year.. and well thats down right impossible.. but hey we agree on something.. good battle my fellow colts fan good battle.. better to end in agreement than disagreement.. cheers

Vontae gave up 4 receptions this week, not 7. What exactly is your goal here?

My goal is complete.. please read all of the form.. i was talking about how his quest to be the best has taken a set back.. just read the sh$t

FYI, the "Quest to be the Best" isn't a thing and if it were, this game wouldn't affect his standing.

It's really a weird thing to argue especially with your poor and mostly incorrect data.

FYI, the "Quest to be the Best" isn't a thing and if it were, this game wouldn't affect his standing.

It's really a weird thing to argue especially with your poor and mostly incorrect data.

Have you still not read the entire form?.. no sh$t quest to be the best isnt a real thing. Are you that dumb to think someone thought that was real?.. how is 7 catches for 99 yards and a td not correct.. im not even wasting my time on someone this stupid

Here come the excuses. ;)

Reminds me of a time Roy Jones and Tarver squared off.

When the referee asked the fighters if they had any questions, Tarver leaned into the mic and asked, "You got any excuses this time, Roy?"

Roy Jones Jr: yeah, I'm a washed up super middleweight

Have you still not read the entire form?.. no sh$t quest to be the best isnt a real thing. Are you that dumb to think someone thought that was real?.. how is 7 catches for 99 yards and a td not correct.. im not even wasting my time on someone this stupid

Good lord are you being a defensive baby. And you're still spewing that incorrect stat line. Multiple people corrected you that the TD was against Toler and I told you he only gave up 4 receptions, not 7, but you still are using that wrong stat line. Why is that?

It's clear you're just trying to put down Davis, for whatever reason, even if you have to use erroneous stats.

P.S. No % that "quest" isn't a real thing. I was mocking you. Not surprisingly, you didn't get it.

Good lord are you being a defensive baby. And you're still spewing that incorrect stat line. Multiple people corrected you that the TD was against Toler and I told you he only gave up 4 receptions, not 7, but you continue to use them. Why is that?

It's clear you're just trying to put down Davis, for whatever reason, even if you have to use erroneous stats.

P.S. No % that "quest" isn't a real thing. I was mocking you. Not surprisingly, you didn't get it.

lmao.. the hostility.. i love it. Why would i want vontae davis to do bad?.. thats it, colts are my favorite team and i want the players to do awful. You got me. Read the posts i have written not just in this forum but others about davis.. i say hes been playing lights out good.. this whole forum all ive been saying is that this game put a bit of a set back on the "quest to be best" post i quoted. Why you so angry? You must of had a bad day. Just sit back, relax and enjoy monday night football. Tomorrow will be better.

lmao.. the hostility.. i love it. Why would i want vontae davis to do bad?.. thats it, colts are my favorite team and i want the players to do awful. You got me. Read the posts i have written not just in this forum but others about davis.. i say hes been playing lights out good.. this whole forum all ive been saying is that this game put a bit of a set back on the "quest to be best" post i quoted. Why you so angry? You must of had a bad day. Just sit back, relax and enjoy monday night football. Tomorrow will be better.

I'm angry/hostile? Read you're last response to me, you said I'm too stupid to waste your time on. Lolz haha

Just out of curiosity, how many receptions and TDs did Vontae give up this week?

From ColtsLegacy or you?

..Because I'm pretty sure you're the one who called him stupid for correcting you..

News flash read everything ive posted in this form.. my point isnt that vontae sucks or he is horrible. My point is that vontaes quest to be the best took a bit of a setback after last weeks game.. dont just jump in with out reading everything.

I swear this is the thedude dupe account

I'm pretty curious to see the matchup between him and Vontae. Although no complaints will be said if he doesn't play. haha

What I've read is Green is saying he won't play and Marvin Lewis is saying he hasn't been ruled out yet. If I had to guess , I would say he doesn't play. Seems like toe injuries are more often than not pretty serious.