Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coaches need to Re-evaluated!... NOW

Indeee

Bwahahahahahah!

Sooooooo, we pass and it gets picked off when we only needed 3 in the Eagles game and everyone was ticked. Now we do what everyone wanted and Bradshaw got stripped, it happens...I know we all thought he was some kind of super hero but nope, he's still human. I know it's easy to arm chair coach....

First rule of the internet:

You aren't nearly as smart, or as clever, as you think you are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW, is that a great post!!!

Mad props to you, House!!     I'm sorry I can't give you more than one "like"

Genius!!!        :thmup:       :thmup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW, is that a great post!!!

Mad props to you, House!!     I'm sorry I can't give you more than one "like"

Genius!!!        :thmup:       :thmup:

Here I am like chump, out of likes. 

So first you ask someone this?.....

are you friggin high? you take a knee ALL DAY in that situation

....and then say this?.....

On all seriousness after the throw for the first down and they elected to run the ball I started screaming in bar at tv..

Very well.

00db07b1.gif

The funniest part of the post is if you go back to the Eagles game. Refs missed a very obvious PI/Illegal contact call, but we were up and in the red zone and they have Luck throwing, which leads to a pick.

Then today they do what they should have done in Week 2 by running it, and now he's complaining lol. It's Bradshaw who dropped the ball (pun intended) on that drive. You run to kill clock. We didn't even need to score a TD there. A FG would've sufficed. The main objective was just to kill as much clock as possible and not turn it over.

this is sucha reach, OP wanted to just bash the coaching for something.  

if i remember correct it wasnt even 3rd down, so running it wasnt even stupid. it was just dumb for bradshaw going all out and wreckless when the game was about running the clock and AVOIDING a turnover.

Wouldnt have minded seeing the spider y2 banana play, or whatever its called that they ALWAYS DO (the play jon gruden and luck talk about in that special a few years back).  Today though, that went to the other side to Allen.  All season weve been running that play with Bradshaw, allen, or fleener running a flat to the right. awesome redzone play

I dont think coaching messed anything up, I was working so I missed plays/drives here and there but i watched a good portion of the game.  Turnovers is what kept them in the game, which isnt any of the coaches faults.

Imo had that been a play that didnt have a chance to be a factor on the game the refs would have blown it dead before it ever got stripped. Forward pregression was stopped and then the ball got stripped

Yeah probably, kind of the opposite of that crazy play in the Broncos game i think, where Luck was

all mauled up by defenders & somehow he gets the ball off to Bradshaw who bounces it out for a TD...

I was so mad they called that play dead, couldve been a huge game changer...

Dude that is football 101... they burn timeouts and you kick field goal and go up by 10.. running the ball gets you exactly what we got.. a chance to botch a handoff or fumble.. if you really think you run the ball there you know nothing about game management football

I remember Indy blocking the FG in the Seattle game last year to get the spark that turned the tide in that game...FG attempts aren't automatic "You play to win" teams that play not to lose typically end up losing games...So question if Bal blocks the FG and runs it back you would be crying about why they didn't trying to score haha...some people know NOTHING about football you have clearly shown that, just relax and watch the games... on a side note I really hope you don't coach football at any level EVER haha