Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If you want to relate the fairly decent pass coverage to poor run defense, did they rush more and didn't focus on the running game because they knew the secondary couldn't hold up? Was the secondary told to focus more on their coverage (safeties especially) and don't attack the run as much? 
    • I have noticed that anytime a reporter asks one of our coaches or players about it They all act like it’s fine. Seems to me there were told to say it’s a non-issue when obviously it is.
    • To an extent. The difference in my opinion being that you make the offense make the plays and drive the field, and Houston seemingly made all the big moment plays. I think Houston would say they’d rather have seen us drive the field than give those plays up…   I just don’t see a great deal of the offense’s in this league making those plays like they did. My issue with the harsh criticism of our defense is that it’s in a way discrediting Houston’s offense, and that’s a problem for me, because they played exceptionally well and are poised for a very big year. 
    • Like always Ballard holds on to coaches too long. But I guess keeping Bradley is Shane’s choice as well and we should trust him.
    • How would 12-19 sound? Because the interception intended for grandson was the turfs fault. The missed throw to AD was AD not being sure of the route to run. He even put up his hands at the line of scrimmage as if tho say he didn't know the play. And there was another obvious drop by somebody (Pittman?). Considering everything, he had a very good game. 
  • Members

• cbear

cbear 731

• Turftoe

Turftoe 412

• lester

lester 333

• auroboros

auroboros 0

Rookie
    • Goatface Killah

Goatface Killah 2,107