Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Bengals have less cap room than the Colts.  So spending the money is not the problem.  The problem is <::::::> it's the Bengals. 
    • You don't know what Ballard did or didn't do. Just maybe Ngakoue wanted to be traded to the Ravens?  You act like every player wants to come to the Colts and when they don't, it's Ballards fault.  Your attitude aimed at Ballard is what is sad. 
    • What the hell is he throwing at? I remember going to Kings Island and throwing 3 straight balls through a small circle at 10 years old. I was only 10 so I gave the huge teddy Bear to my mom  . The people that seen that could not believe it, they were shaking my hand and calling me a mini Terry Bradshaw , yeah that was when Bradshaw was popular  .
    • I could hold so many numbers in reverence.  I don't want to see anyone else wearing 88 because Harrison is right up there with Manning for me.  I didn't like seeing Walden wearing 93.  I don't like seeing Hines wearing 21.   But logistically, we need all the numbers.  Even 18.  I wouldn't be mad to see some rookie WR wearing 18.  I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't be mad about it.   And I'm not mad about Harris wearing 12.  It's still Lucks' number in my mind, so I don't like it, but I'm not mad about it.  
    • 1.Colts have a little over $9m cap space left this season. Would probably take most of the remaining space to trade for him. We definitely need to roll some over.   2. Who knows if it was league wide knowledge the Vikings were moving him. Maybe the Ravens just hit them up and struck a deal.     Everyone seems to think they have all the Intel on this.   Doesn't matter if JB $20m is dropping off next year, that doesn't give us more cap space than we already have. It's already figured in.   The cap is going to drop quite a bit next year as well and we will need every $ we have.   Yannick would be nice but hes not in the cards.    Turay has proven to be a good pass rusher when healthy.   Tyquan is playing very well in his limited action this year.   Jury still out on Banogu.   Ballard knew 100%? You don't know that, and even if he did everything I mentioned above plays into it why we didn't go after him.     Armchair GM game is strong in this thread.
  • Members

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,420

• DarkSuperman

DarkSuperman 3,812

• cbear

cbear 855

• bravo4460

bravo4460 1,763

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,920

• Fluke_33