Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point is to be able to run when you want, damn what the defense knows. I'm fine with that, in a game that's already pretty much over. But it we need a TD right there, I'd like to see a different call.

Our line is better but I don't think it's good enough that we can depend on it to get a yard in a pile up like that.

They haven't shown the ability to come back, I'm not hitting the panic button.

I am not worried about the Jags coming back. 

I am talking about making good decisions. We tend to go for it way too often inside the red zone. 

I would like to see us just take the 3 points in that situation. 

I am talking about making good decisions. We tend to go for it way too often inside the red zone. 

Understandable,in this instance though I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

We're up 27 points. I don't think that decision speaks to our situational decision making.

We're up 27 points. I don't think that decision speaks to our situational decision making.

We have done the same thing 3 weeks in a row now. We are seeing a pattern here, and I don't like it. 

When you are up 30-3 then you take the 3 points. We shouldn't be chasing anything at this point. 

We have done the same thing 3 weeks in a row now. We are seeing a pattern here, and I don't like it. 

When you are up 30-3 then you take the 3 points. We shouldn't be chasing anything at this point. 

The decision in the Broncos game was the right decision. Just a bad play. And the decision in the Eagles game was the right decision, and it worked. So I think there's some philosophical disagreement on when to go for it near the goal line.

Completely different than working some things out in a blowout...