Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The **OFFICIAL** Who will be the next Brady vs. Manning?

bap1331

Next Brady vs. Manning?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Next Brady vs. Manning

• Luck vs. Russell Wilson
    • Luck vs. RG3
    • Luck vs. Nick Foles
    • Luck vs. Bortles
    • RG3 vs. Nick Foles
    • Russell Wilson vs. Nick Foles
    • Bortles vs. Manziel
    • Luck vs. Tannehill
    • Tannehill vs. Wilson
    • Tannhehill vs. RG3
    • Tannehill vs. Foles
    • Other (Please Specify Below)
    • Bridgewater vs. one of the above
    • RG3 vs. Wilson
    • RG3 vs. Nick Foles
    • Other (Please Specify Below)
    • None...noone compares to Luck...:D

Theyre careers are almost at the end of the tunnel light. Who will be the next pair of elite QB's? It doesnt necessarily have to be just the 2012 class. It can be 2012, 2013, 2014.

Or it could just be before that like Roethlisberger or whatever.

Brady vs Manning died 10 years ago....except to those of you still obsessed with. Both of them have been to two Super Bowls recently and lost them. It's like Cowboys fans that are so hung up on those 90's teams.

Rodgers, Brees, Wilson, and Flacco, and even Eli all have rings in the last 10 years. Peyton and Brady do not. I don't care how much they hog up the stats or who has the biggest cult following, it don't matter.

I'd understand the whole obsessions if these guys were still winning Super Bowls, but we know the last time they both were in it, they looked god awful against teams they were favored to beat. That last Super Bowl was one of the most pathetic for a team that spent all year stroking their egos by running up scores and stats just to remind us all that Manning still can be a stat hog.

Why do we need another golden boy vs golden boy? This is one of the main problems with the NFL - drama. It's a male soap opera centered around god like men put on a pedestal just cause they can throw a ball. What this league needs is another hard fought playoff rivalry like the Cowboys and Niners, or the Raiders and Steelers. Those rivalries are way more fun cause it's not about flaunting over who runs up the passing stats and so forth. Those Steelers and Raiders teams hated each other and it was fun watching them.

If Seattle runs into New Orleans or S.F. in the playoffs next year, that should make a pretty good rivalry no matter the outcome.

Brady vs Manning died 10 years ago....except to those of you still obsessed with. Both of them have been to two Super Bowls recently and lost them. It's like Cowboys fans that are so hung up on those 90's teams.

Rodgers, Brees, Wilson, and Flacco, and even Eli all have rings in the last 10 years. Peyton and Brady do not. I don't care how much they hog up the stats or who has the biggest cult following, it don't matter.

I'd understand the whole obsessions if these guys were still winning Super Bowls, but we know the last time they both were in it, they looked god awful against teams they were favored to beat. That last Super Bowl was one of the most pathetic for a team that spent all year stroking their egos by running up scores and stats just to remind us all that Manning still can be a stat hog.

Why do we need another golden boy vs golden boy? This is one of the main problems with the NFL - drama. It's a male soap opera centered around god like men put on a pedestal just cause they can throw a ball. What this league needs is another hard fought playoff rivalry like the Cowboys and Niners, or the Raiders and Steelers. Those rivalries are way more fun cause it's not about flaunting over who runs up the passing stats and so forth. Those Steelers and Raiders teams hated each other and it was fun watching them.

If Seattle runs into New Orleans or S.F. in the playoffs next year, that should make a pretty good rivalry no matter the outcome.

Makes sense. We can say it ended in 2006 after Colts won the Super Bowl...

Brady vs Manning died 10 years ago....except to those of you still obsessed with.

So those who are still obsessed with them? I guess that's everyone because the Brady v Manning games are still one of the most watched games in a season.

Sorry you have resentment because your pint sized quarterback gets no love.

The Patriots have been in the last three AFCCG.

I think that you just need to move on.

Wilson vs Kaep. Sorry I don't see Luck playing Wilson every single year in the superbowl lol.

I think Wilson is the combo of brady and peyton (history-wise in terms of the rivalry). He has the great D and ring that Brady had. His play on the field is better like Peyton's. Only thing Kaep has in his favor is that I'd say he is asked to do more in order for his team to win games (like Peyton had to).

Kaep has a lot to do to catch up.

Wilson - Kaep.

Stats and individual status concerning the word "elite" aside, that is the head to head matchup that people will pay just to see for years to come. They played in the real SB last year as far as I'm concerned. That cemented the already made foundation for the next biggest head to head quarterback rivalry.

If Wilson was in the afc or if luck was in the nfc then yes all day. I dont think Kaep is elite, good but not elite IMO. I think within a year or two we will get a glimpse but for now the two best young QB's are in separate conferences wich is probably a good thing

Wilson vs Kaep. Sorry I don't see Luck playing Wilson every single year in the superbowl lol.

I think Wilson is the combo of brady and peyton (history-wise in terms of the rivalry). He has the great D and ring that Brady had. His play on the field is better like Peyton's. Only thing Kaep has in his favor is that I'd say he is asked to do more in order for his team to win games (like Peyton had to).

Kaep has a lot to do to catch up.

This is my thought as well. I did not see it listed in the poll so I selected "other." Wilson and Kaep play in the same division for two powerhouse teams that are young with great head coaches. They could actually end up playing more often than Brady/Manning because they will play 2 times every year possibly every 3 for playoffs. I see more NFCCG like last year coming in the future.

Manning vs Brady is a once in a lifetime occurrence and we will not see anything like it again.

Manning and Brady have three of the four best quarterback seasons, an undefeated regular season, 7 MVPs, 4 Super Bowl championships and 8 Super Bowl appearances and will soon will soon hold all of the major individual career records and will both be first ballot hall of famers,

I'm sorry but I don't see any pair of quarterbacks approaching any of that.

Nobody. That Brady-Manning rivalry is very special. Two of the best ever. i don't think it'll be repeated anytime soon

Yep- we can make it up but nothing will rival the intensity of all those many games between those two....nothing