Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/5

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one getting this "vibe" that Davis & Landry are being named the leaders in a sense of our secondary now?

Since they're the only two with a lot of starts, it's not a vibe, it's a fact. They're the vets. Who else?

From what we've read about Toler, it sounds like he wants to join them. It would help if he plays at least half the games.

Since they're the only two with a lot of starts, it's not a vibe, it's a fact. They're the vets. Who else?

From what we've read about Toler, it sounds like he wants to join them. It would help if he plays at least half the games.

Yeah but sometimes even with vets, the coach takes the reigns back. So for the coaches to give the weight to Davis & Landry speaks volumes in their trust in them. Davis is provenz just needs to be more consistent. Landry just needs to improve the fundamentals and health

Gonna be interesting if we see them calling coverages and all when the season starts

Yeah but sometimes even with vets, the coach takes the reigns back. So for the coaches to give the weight to Davis & Landry speaks volumes in their trust in them. Davis is provenz just needs to be more consistent. Landry just needs to improve the fundamentals and health

Gonna be interesting if we see them calling coverages and all when the season starts

Did you read about Davis being tackled - by the tackling dummy?

@Coltsfanwilson: Vontae Davis runs through the tackling bag, but it swings back and knocks him flat on his back. Draws a good laugh from teammates. #Colts

Speaking of defense...

I'm wondering if Greg Manusky is more aggressive with his defensive calls this year!

He has been criticized for being very "vanilla" in his schemes and play calling and I can say that I disagree with them..

So how much are we expecting the 1st team to play on Thursday? I am really interested in watching Trent Richardson play.

Just a guess but about a quarter maybe more maybe less I could see the starting interior line get plenty of snaps though . Heard a Wayne will maybe held out and that a few vets on D will see just a few snaps .

That's it?  

I mean a good enough kick and ow that would hurt. . . but he needed to be carted off the field for that?

I have noticed teams cart players off the field for pretty much any leg injury during training camp

Luck gifts. He gave them to the d last yr, didnt translate to the gms. These Luck ints in TC should be a concern

In related news, I don't know how to put a fellow member on ignore. I'm sure it is something simple that I've overlooked. I checked the Site Q&A section and didn't see any info. Could someone do me a solid and give me a hint?

In related news, I don't know how to put a fellow member on ignore. I'm sure it is something simple that I've overlooked. I checked the Site Q&A section and didn't see any info. Could someone do me a solid and give me a hint?

Click the notifications tab (don't do the drop down menu showing your notifications, actually click the whole thing. Then go to the left hand menu and click on ignore preferences.

From there it's pretty straight forward