Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the trent richardson apology thread

CR91

Trent I doubt you'll ever read this, but I would like to extend my sincere apology for the rude behavior of the so called "colts fans" heckling you today. Please dont think ill of all of us as there are still a lot of colt fans like myself that believe in you and are proud that you represent the colts. regardless of the critics, you are apart of a family and we all love you

because as colt fans, others actions is reflected on us.

Not really, I think as a adults we shouldn't be shallow/narrow minded enough to make generalizations based off the actions of select individuals

One bad seed shouldn't bring disgust to the whole batch IMO

Not really, I think as a adults we shouldn't be shallow/narrow minded enough to make generalizations based off the actions of select individuals

Unfortunately it can though! He shouldn't be heckled now, if he sucks this year too, then heckle him next year!

with so much heat trent has been getting, its good for him to know there are still those that believe in him

You don't know how to do metaphors. 

I wanted to cut him in the offseason and sign CJ2k. Should've taken Casserly's advice. Its not Richardson's fault he's been overrated by so many, but he's making millions to suck. I in no way feel sorry for him.

And we dont feel sorry for you or your horrible takes

based on the fact that hes a colt. thats more then enough reason to believe in him

I have nothing against TRich I hope he has a great year. I'm actually neutral at this point and time. I'm just waiting and hoping he tears them up this year I just don't know yet.  

I wanted to cut him in the offseason and sign CJ2k. Should've taken Casserly's advice. Its not Richardson's fault he's been overrated by so many, but he's making millions to suck. I in no way feel sorry for him.

You wanted to cut Trent.. and sign a running back who plays the same frickin way!!

That'd have been a great move!! Too bad Grigson isn't as smart as you are!! Somebody in the NFL needs to give you a job right now, I bet you'd be almost as successful as Matt Millen was in his heyday with the Lions!!

So you wanted a player who got the big contract and then laid down? It would have cost another first round pick and then a huge contract. Somehow I don't think you really thought that out very much.

Somehow I don't think you thought your post through very much. Where did I say I wanted (guess you're referring to CJ2K since Richardson isn't making big $$ on a rookie deal)

I want some of what you're smoking

I don't want to apologize to others but if I could talk to Trent I'd just tell him to keep his head up and prove them wrong this season.  

I have nothing against TRich I hope he has a great year. I'm actually neutral at this point and time. I'm just waiting and hoping he tears them up this year I just don't know yet.

Umm...the way this team goes through injuries, I think you may want to use another expression.

Just sayin'...

give up a first rounder, cut him, pay his salary and then take on an even more expensive salary for a player who suffers the same sort of criticism...you must love flushing money and personal assets down the toilet.

Haven't put him down one time. My prerogative. I don't grasp what is gained by degrading a player. 

Ever.

It makes people feel better about themselves, that's about it. Booing a player at training camp is about as classless as it gets, and I'd be willing to bet that was part of those folks' whole reason for being there. Pathetic. He scored a TD in goal line drills, and people were booing him, how is that helpful? It's like those *s in Cincy that hung signs on the interstate saying to cut Andy Dalton last week. Such a lame thing to do.

A rude camp welcome for Andy Dalton. #Bengals pic.twitter.com/xIRkTjCXDw

— Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonCMG)

July 24, 2014