Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and Rookies Bold Predictions

GoColtsGo5150

Hello all- I hope you are all well. I haven't been posting any threads in a while so I thought why not make this one.

I want you guys to post as many or as little bold predictions for colts related and/or rookie related predictions for this season. They can be as whacky as possible. Here are mine:

Draft related:

Marcus Smith, Kyle Van Noy, Jeremiah Attaochu or Jonathan Newsome will have more sacks than Jadeveon Clowney by the end of the season.

Saints WR Bradin Cooks will lead the league in all purpose yards.

On Pro football focus, Bradley Roby and Kyle Fuller will be the only rookie corners rated positively

And for Colts predictions:

Trent Richardson will have the most yards of all RBs amongst the AFC playoff bound teams.

Donte Moncrief or Da'rick Rogers will have more receiving yards than Hakeem Nicks ( I have a feeling with his history, Nicks may be injured)

The Colts will post a total defense in the top half of the league.

Let me know some of your predictions and you never know, if we look back at this after the season, it could be fun to see who was right and who was way out ( I'm likely in the latter group.)

There's no way Dennard (spell check) from Michigan State won't be rated positive

Bold predictions:

1. Trent Richardson doesn't lose a fumble all season

2. Andrew Luck's beard will sucker punch RG3 when the Washington _____ (insert whatever their name will be by then) come to the oil drum

3. Reggie Wayne will not have over 600 yards receiving

4. Moncrief will return 2 or more kickoffs/punts for touchdowns

5. Lavon Brazill will make the roster over Griff Whalen

6. Greg Toler will be healthy for 12 games this season

7. Andrew Luck will not throw more or equal to his interception total from last year combining the playoffs & regular season

8. Ty Hilton will have a 60+ yard touchdown against the Texans (as usual)

9. Chuck Pagano will win coach of the year

10. Delano Howell outshines Laron Landry & is the brighter spot out of our safety position

:colts:

:cheer:

The whole Hakeem Nicks injury thing is overrated.  He's not ever missed more then 3 games in a season. . . by the same token he's never played a full 16 game season.  

The problem with him seems to be small little injuries that might keep him out for a few games and limit his effectiveness when he gets back on the field.  

But this isn't a guy that usually ends up on IR.

1) Colts will have the #1 offense in the league.

2) Thornton (RG) and Mewhort (LG) will be the starting OGs for at least 12 regular season contests.  Thornton will deserve a PB appearance, but will be stiffed.

3) The Colts D will not be in the top half of the league, due largely to the prolific offense resulting in more drives per game for opposing teams.  However, the D sill get it's share of interceptions, as other teams must constantly throw into nickel and dime defenses to catch up.

Hello all- I hope you are all well. I haven't been posting any threads in a while so I thought why not make this one.

I want you guys to post as many or as little bold predictions for colts related and/or rookie related predictions for this season. They can be as whacky as possible. Here are mine:

Draft related:

Marcus Smith, Kyle Van Noy, Jeremiah Attaochu or Jonathan Newsome will have more sacks than Jadeveon Clowney by the end of the season.

Saints WR Bradin Cooks will lead the league in all purpose yards.

On Pro football focus, Bradley Roby and Kyle Fuller will be the only rookie corners rated positively

And for Colts predictions:

Trent Richardson will have the most yards of all RBs amongst the AFC playoff bound teams.

Donte Moncrief or Da'rick Rogers will have more receiving yards than Hakeem Nicks ( I have a feeling with his history, Nicks may be injured)

The Colts will post a total defense in the top half of the league.

Let me know some of your predictions and you never know, if we look back at this after the season, it could be fun to see who was right and who was way out ( I'm likely in the latter group.)

idk about branddin cooks with all purpose yards! were talking about deasan Jackson  cordell Patterson Jamal Charles etc

1. Andrew will be a top 5 QB by season's end.

2. Reggie will register 70 Catches/ 1000 yards/ 6 td's 

3. Art Jones/RJF/Redding will combine for 150 tackles, 35 TFL, 13 Sacks.

4. Werner will register 10 sacks, 85 Tackles

5. Moncrief and Rogers will combine for 1250 yards, 15 TD's.

6. Nicks will somewhat disappoint 65 rec./ 950 yrds./ 4 TD's

7. Coby and Dwyane all will have very similar stats combined to equal 110 rec 1450 yrds 18 td

8. Jerrell Freeman will have more Tackles, TFL, Sacks, Ints, Pass Deflections then D'qwell Jackson

9. 12-4 Record

10. AFCCG loss vs Denver 

:td:  :applause:  :clap:  :rock:  :disco:  Great Season :thmup:  :goodluck:  :blueshoe:

:colts:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

1. Andrew will be a top 5 QB by season's end.

2. Reggie will register 70 Catches/ 1000 yards/ 6 td's 

3. Art Jones/RJF/Redding will combine for 150 tackles, 35 TFL, 13 Sacks.

4. Werner will register 10 sacks, 85 Tackles

5. Moncrief and Rogers will combine for 1250 yards, 15 TD's.

6. Nicks will somewhat disappoint 65 rec./ 950 yrds./ 4 TD's

7. Coby and Dwyane all will have very similar stats combined to equal 110 rec 1450 yrds 18 td

8. Jerrell Freeman will have more Tackles, TFL, Sacks, Ints, Pass Deflections then D'qwell Jackson

9. 12-4 Record

10. AFCCG loss vs Denver 

:td:  :applause:  :clap:  :rock:  :disco:  Great Season :thmup:  :goodluck:  :blueshoe:

:colts:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

You have Luck with 4650 yards and 43 TDs BEFORE you factor in TY, running backs, and role players.  You certainly are bold!

1.Colts are in the top 16 in rushing yards (Lower half of the top 16)

2.Andrew Luck reaches 4300 yards passing on the season and 30 td's

3.Vontae Davis will have 5 or more int's on the year while having 12 or more passes defensed

4.Vick Ballard ends up with the most total yards rushing on the team

1.Colts are in the top 16 in rushing yards (Lower half of the top 16)

2.Andrew Luck reaches 4300 yards passing on the season and 30 td's

3.Vontae Davis will have 5 or more int's on the year while having 12 or more passes defensed

4.Vick Ballard ends up with the most total yards rushing on the team

#4, most total yards or most rushing yards?

I could see that.  I like Ballard but I do think TRich is going to be the man this year.

Richardson don't have a choice I dont think, I think if he tanks this year then no matter what he does next year in the final year of his deal then coaching staff moves on, With us supposedly going with whoever the hot hand is at rb this year then its certainly all on him, Not to mention just a few days ago Colts.com made it a point to look back on Richardsons performance last year and gave an idea of what to expect this year  The approach with Richardson coming off of last years performance would have been to keep his name out of Colts related material and let Richardson himself create his own POSITIVE news on the field

1. Luck will break peyton's single season td record with 57

2. moncrief hilton and nicks will all have 10 tds

3. Fleener and allen will combine for over 15 tds

4 trent richardson and bradshaw will have over 1000 yards rushing

5. harvey will beat out havili for full back

6. We will finally defeat the patriots in blowout fashion

7. Werner and adongo will have nine sacks a piece

8. pat m will kick a 75 yard field goal versus denver and make it to win the game

9. Mathis will get 20 sacks despite missing first four games

1. Luck will break peyton's single season td record with 57

2. moncrief hilton and nicks will all have 10 tds

3. Fleener and allen will combine for over 15 tds

4 trent richardson and bradshaw will have over 1000 yards rushing

5. harvey will beat out havili for full back

6. We will finally defeat the patriots in blowout fashion

7. Werner and adongo will have nine sacks a piece

8. pat m will kick a 75 yard field goal versus denver and make it to win the game

9. Mathis will get 20 sacks despite missing first four games

Wow!  All that and Reggie gets no love.

1. Andrew Luck will have over 4700 passing yards this season. (Not so bold if Pep abandons the power run game. It's pathetic.)

2. Colts overall defense will finish in the top 10.

3. Trent Richardson runs for over 1200 yards with 10 plus TD's.

4. Moncrief leads all receivers on Colts with 12 yards per catch.

5. Greg Toler has more than 4 interceptions this season.

6. Colts finish season 13-3 with the #1 seed.

idk about branddin cooks with all purpose yards! were talking about deasan Jackson  cordell Patterson Jamal Charles etc

I think the chiefs throttle back on Charles and let Knile Davis get more carries. I think Patterson and Shady McCoy battle it out for all purpose yards