Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fili Moala on IR Gannon Conway DE signed

coltsfanmilyman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to give somebody an opportunity. Right now I'm guessing we roll with Jones, Chapman, RJF, Redding, Hughes, Pendleton, and Kerr. The more I think about it though, the more I think we may sign a FA. I wouldn't mind Adam Carriker if he's healthy. He didn't play last year, but he's 6'6 300, and had 5.5 sacks with the Redskins in 11.

This is going to give somebody an opportunity. Right now I'm guessing we roll with Jones, Chapman, RJF, Redding, Hughes, Pendleton, and Kerr. The more I think about it though, the more I think we may sign a FA. I wouldn't mind Adam Carriker if he's healthy. He didn't play last year, but he's 6'6 300, and had 5.5 sacks with the Redskins in 11.

I think Kerr may def benefit from this, not gonna say he is a sure lock to make the dinal 53 now but it def increases his chances.

It sucks to see ppl get hurt, but Moala isn't really an impact player.  This leaves room for others to step up.  Maybe we can find a hidden talent.

Agree he isnt necessarily an impact player but he did show improvement, sucks to see him go down But "Next man up"!

Pendleton has impressed so far, and played well in stints last year.  I am glad you mentioned him over the UDFAs....he is also up around 340 as I understand.

I feel for him.. Guy just can't catch a break.

After blocking the kick to win the Denver game Guy was CUT and then went to San Diego and blocked a pass for a Int/td.

He makes his own breaks.

Fili got a huge break getting what he did to play for us the last couple seasons.

But he could have been a decent asset playing on 3rd down some this season.

Opens up the possibility using some of our Cap space.

Do not judge a player by the hair on his legs :)  Maybe judge your avatar if SHE does :)

People think U.D.F.A. don't remember this type of stuff...we do. We think of it constantly. It's absolutely motivation, when the world calls you "CAMP FODDER" or some type of O.T.A. punchin' bag. This really does hurt and you remember it forever.