Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts UDFA signings (please post all of them here) [Mega Merge]

MTC

Yeah got bad information from a couple different sites. (NFL.com, rotoworld)

No worries.   Bad info got out and that stuff happens sometimes....

As a longtime Stanford fan who is on that website more than this one, I was confident it was San Fran.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB Seth Lobato, Northern Colorado
S Dewey McDonald, Cal PA
CB Keon Lyn, Syracuse
G Marcus Hall, Ohio State
RB Zurlon Tipton, Central Michigan
DE Tyler Hoover, Michigan State
DT Zack Kerr, Delaware
OL Eric Shultz, Utah State
DT Nnamdi Ubokwelu, Harvard
G Josh Walker, Mid. Tennesee State
WR Tony Washington, App. State
WR Jordan Harris, Bryant
S Anthony Baskin, Carson-Newman
CB Qua Cox, Jackson State
K Cody Parkey, Auburn
WR Eric Thomas, Troy
WR Greg Moore, Lane College

QB Seth Lobato, Northern ColoradoS Dewey McDonald, Cal PACB Keon Lyn, SyracuseG Marcus Hall, Ohio StateRB Zurlon Tipton, Central MichiganDE Tyler Hoover, Michigan StateDT Zack Kerr, DelawareOL Eric Shultz, Utah StateDT Nnamdi Ubokwelu, HarvardG Josh Walker, Mid. Tennesee StateWR Tony Washington, App. StateWR Jordan Harris, BryantS Anthony Baskin, Carson-NewmanCB Qua Cox, Jackson StateK Cody Parkey, AuburnWR Eric Thomas, TroyWR Greg Moore, Lane College

Schulz is having a tryout with Seatle

The Colts draft has ended, but the craziness is still not over. 

If you see a twitter report of players the Colts have signed, post them here instead of creating 10+ threads.

OFFICIAL LIST:

MSU DT Tyler Hoover

Cal PA SS Dewey McDonald

Troy WR Eric Thomas

NCU QB Seth Lobato

Kentucky State CB Darius Polk

Syracuse CB Keon Lyn 

Middle Tenn. State OG Josh Walker

Harvard DE/DT Nnamdi Obukwelu

Ohio State OG Marcus Hull

CMU RB Zurlon Tipton

Bryant WR Jordan Harris

Delaware DT Zach Kerr

Appalachian State WR Tony Washington

Jackson State CB Qua Cox

Auburn K Cody Parkey

Towson OG Eric Pike

Lane WR Gregory Moore

Buffalo RB Branden Oliver

Liberty RB Aldreakis Allen

Austin Peay DE Iosua Silvia 

Stanford RB Anthony Wilkerson

Florida OC Jonotthan Harrison

Miami TE Erik Swoope

Carson Newman SS Anthony Baskin

The Colts draft has ended, but the craziness is still not over. 

If you see a twitter report of players the Colts have signed, post them here instead of creating 10+ threads.

OFFICIAL LIST:

MSU DT Tyler Hoover

Cal PA SS Dewey McDonald

Troy WR Eric Thomas

NCU QB Seth Lobato

Kentucky State CB Darius Polk

Syracuse CB Keon Lyn 

Middle Tenn. State OG Josh Walker

Harvard DE/DT Nnamdi Obukwelu

Ohio State OG Marcus Hull

CMU RB Zurlon Tipton

Bryant WR Jordan Harris

Delaware DT Zach Kerr

Appalachian State WR Tony Washington

Jackson State CB Qua Cox

Auburn K Cody Parkey

Towson OG Eric Pike

Lane WR Gregory Moore

Buffalo RB Branden Oliver

Liberty RB Aldreakis Allen

Austin Peay DE Iosua Silvia 

Stanford RB Anthony Wilkerson

Florida OC Jonotthan Harrison

Miami TE Erik Swoope

Carson Newman SS Anthony Baskin

Just to clarify this list above are all players the colts signed today after draft?

I think some of you are missing something. No way we have two pure centers on the roster. Grigson has said several times the backup is always a guard or tackle that can snap too. So unless Harrison becomes the starting center, I don't see him making the team.

The players on the roster right now are not an indication of how the final roster will be balanced. We have 11 WRs on the roster right now.

DT Tyler Hoover, MSU 

QB Seth Lobato, Northern Colorado 

WR Eric Thomas, Troy 

SS Dewey McDonald, Cal (PA)

CB Darius Polk, Kent State 

CB Keon Lyn, Syracuse 

OG Josh Walker, Middle Tennessee State 

DT Nnamdi Obukwelu, Harvard 

OL Marcus Hall, OSU

RB Zurlon Tipton, Central Michigan

DL Zach Kerr, Delaware 

WR Tony Washington, Appalachian State

Jonotthan Harrison, Florida 

WR Jordan Harris, Bryant

S Anthony Baskin, Carson Newman 

CB Qua Cox, Jackson State

K Cody Parkey, Auburn

OG Eric Pike, Towson 

WR Greg Moore, Lane 

RB Branden Oliver, University at Buffalo

QB Caleb Herring, UNLV 

DL Iosua Siliva, Austin Peay 

RB Aldreakis Allen, Liberty 

RB Anthony Wilkerson, Stanford

LB Donovan Bonner, Missouri

http://coltsauthority.com/2014-articles/colts-authority-undrafted-free-agent-tracker.html

The Indianapolis Colts today agreed to terms with 19 undrafted free agents including: cornerback Qua Cox, guard Marcus Hall, center Jonotthan Harrison, defensive end Tyler Hoover, cornerback Kameron Jackson, nose tackle Zach Kerr, quarterback Seth Lobato, cornerback Keon Lyn, safety Dewey McDonald, wide receiver Gregory Moore, defensive end Nnamdi Obukwelu, kicker Cody Parkey, tackle Eric Pike, cornerback Darius Polk, tight end Erik Swoope, wide receiver Eric Thomas, running back Zurlon Tipton, guard Josh Walker and wide receiver Tony Washington.

These 19 are comfired on the Colts website. 

http://blogs.colts.com/2014/05/11/indianapolis-colts-agree-to-terms-with-19-undrafted-free-agents/

Link has info on all UDFAs.

found this off of Yahoo Sports.

Swoope, a power forward on the University of Miami's basketball team the past four years, signed with the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent Saturday night and is considered a candidate to make the team's practice squad as a developmental prospect at tight end. The 6-foot-5 California native has never played so much as a snap of organized football at any level before.

So this is weird. We signed 19 UDFAs, but Grigson said in his presser yesterday that we only had room for 14. A reporter asked whether the five draft picks count against the 90 man roster prior to signing contracts, and Grigson said he was unsure. Now today, they announce on the website that we signed five more UDFAs than Grigson said we could.

So is it possible that we don't count the drafted players against the 90 man roster until they sign? Because I don't think that's the case, and as of yesterday's presser, Grigson didn't either. I wonder if they figured something out that they didn't know before...

So this is weird. We signed 19 UDFAs, but Grigson said in his presser yesterday that we only had room for 14. A reporter asked whether the five draft picks count against the 90 man roster prior to signing contracts, and Grigson said he was unsure. Now today, they announce on the website that we signed five more UDFAs than Grigson said we could.

So is it possible that we don't count the drafted players against the 90 man roster until they sign? Because I don't think that's the case, and as of yesterday's presser, Grigson didn't either. I wonder if they figured something out that they didn't know before...

It is very confusing

Gates played high school football. Jimmy Graham played one year of college football. Swoope never even played pop warner, because he was too big as a kid.

Definitely a long shot, but an intriguing one. I was hoping we'd sign Trey Burton from Florida, a college TE/WR hybrid, who also took snaps as a wildcat guy. He signed with the Eagles. This guy Swoope is big and athletic, and if he can catch, he'll have a chance.

I like how Grigson isn't afraid to take on these projects; Freeman, Swoope, McNary, Adongo, etc. Take on enough and eventually you'll find something really special.

The man loves projects...but to be fair, Freeman and McNary weren't really 'projects'...they played a lot before getting to Indy.

The man loves projects...but to be fair, Freeman and McNary weren't really 'projects'...they played a lot before getting to Indy.

I guess I wouldn't really consider Freeman to be a project, but McNary spent the last couple years in the military. I'd say that's a project even though he played well in college. I feel he'll be a better LB than Freeman too.

Adongo never played a snap of football either and he showed some real nice progress last year.

You know, with all these tight ends we have, I wouldn't min bringing back Dallas Clark to be a mentor to them if he would be interested. I think he could teach them a lot.