Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts UDFA signings (please post all of them here) [Mega Merge]

MTC

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great UDFA pick ups....AND YES Im just as excited about some of theses guys as the guys we Drafted....When you are picked means NOTHING what you show you can do means EVERYTHING.  Congrats to all the UDFAS welcome to the Blue!

You're way too focused on specific players. There are plenty of other quality players to be had in UDFA now.

It's almost like people on this board can't break free from certain narratives. When they've set their sights on certainly players it's them or no one. And Grigson fails if he doesn't draft exactly what the people on colts forum want. But seriously, you guys need to get over the crushes and stop being so narrow-minded. There's a reason all those players, who MANY on this board wanted in the 5-7 rounds, went undrafted. 

Common sense is not so common .

Qua Cox a possible Toler replacement?(Because Toler WILL get hurt haha)

Guy looks pretty good to me, and has all the confidence in the world. Twitter bio says "Future NFL star" and he tweeted "I'm the best corner in the draft" lol I like it

Stanford RB Anthony Wilkerson signed per @MyColtsAccount.

So I'm not a huge college football guy.  I pay a lot of attention to the good players prior to the draft, maybe the guys who go in rounds 1-5, but after that I know basically nothing.  Someone who knows more than me care to fill me in on who on this list is good and why?