Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Pats Flexed [Merge]

Peyton and Eli fan

With the Colts winless and Peyton Manning-less, the NFL already has decided to move the Dec. 4 game off "Sunday Night Football" under its flexible scheduling policy. The league will decide on a replacement by Nov. 22. The NFL said Tuesday that the game at New England now would be shown at 1 p.m. ET on CBS.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823e9978/article/colts-patrio...

Edited by bayone

The upcoming Colts vs. Pats game scheduled for prime time has been dumped in to regulars time because of the Colts. Oh, the humiliation of being a really bad team. I heard some sports broadcasters explaining why the defense is so bad despite Manning being on offense; The reason they agreed on is because they are always on the field!!! This is getting worse by the minute.

Although it's statistically improbable,it would be sweet if the Colts pulled off a upset here.3 game losing streak for Pats would be great.The Giants game was classic,Brady showed his true colors again. :D

I don't know, they're 5-3 and are almost as bad defensively as the Colts are.

Is Brady carrying them as Manning has apparently done with the Colts? Where's our resident Patriots fans?

The upcoming Colts vs. Pats game scheduled for prime time has been dumped in to regulars time because of the Colts. Oh, the humiliation of being a really bad team. I heard some sports broadcasters explaining why the defense is so bad despite Manning being on offense; The reason they agreed on is because they are always on the field!!! This is getting worse by the minute.

I would love it if the Colts pull out a miracle and win, and then it is declared the greatest game ever NOT played in primetime.