Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whos bigger?

kjyb

Not saying that, but having spent a good amount of time around people who were on HGH you can see certain differences in their proportions that are just not god given.

Honestly I don't know anything about hgh. I do know about test boosters, which most is garbage. And the real deal juice. The only difference about steroids and doing it naturally is it takes way more work, time and dedication without it. And have to eat like a straight up boss!

Honestly I don't know anything about hgh. I do know about test boosters, which most is garbage. And the real deal juice. The only difference about steroids and doing it naturally is it takes way more work, time and dedication without it. And have to eat like a straight up boss!

I agree most testo boosters are a waste of money. i wouldn't say the only difference is between steroids is hard work and dedication. I think roids will take you to a level humans (in general terms) aren't able to go naturally.  there is a guy i work with who is a "natural" bodybuilder and spends hours and hours in the gym, and eats ultra clean. compared to a regular off the street guy there is a world of difference, then he gets on stage with the guys who are using HGH and Roids and he isn't close. The sad part is if you go to one of these types of shows you can easily spot the few guys that are clean.

I don't know of Landry is currently on anything but I am willing to bet at some point he had taken a few cycles of something. I have a feeling that is why he lifts and trains during the off season away from the team. Just a feeling tho.

louisianastate_laron_landry_trans.jpg Landry in College...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Can't keep having your safety be leading tackler. We will also lose Cross to injury if the rest of the team can't learn how to tackle.    Especially Franklin    
    • I still think the inaccuracies and the sailing of his throws is masking the progress he's made as a QB. I think decision-making-wise and when it comes to reading the defense, he's on a very good trajectory. He looks like a QB who knows what he's doing, who knows where he needs to go with the ball. He probably needs to work on his timing with the receivers a bit and he needs to be a bit quicker with his decisions at times, but overall those are things a young QB will naturally get better at with time and experience.   Just take a moment and think about it - it feels like almost every single one of his worst looking throws are throws where he went through his progression, read the defense and made the right decision. Just the throws themselves were off. Some of them WAY OFF.    Now don't get me wrong, at some point he will need to start hitting those throws because at the end of the day what's the point of reading the defense and making the right decision if you sail the ball 5 yards over the receiver's head? If he doesn't get better at that, he will bust, because no team will have the patience for a vet QB who can't hit those type of throws with any consistency. I really hope the coaching staff is working with him on it and we see some progress by the end of the season.
    • Give him the rest of the year before we make too much judgement on progress. Dude is super young and still figuring it out.     I think his footwork is poor, and he relies on his rocket launcher arm to save him w/o thinking about mechanics. When he's under pressure is when he resorts to kind of like a backyard ball approach.    I think the WR's have issue on trying to catch his fastballs, so now he's trying to throw with "touch" and underthrowing quite a bit. Though there have been a lot of dropped passes by the WR's for sure.    All these wildly sailing balls and inaccurate throws are what's concerning. Hopefully it's all correctable. (I think it is?)  
  • Members

• 4daUColts

4daUColts 94

• DavePSL

DavePSL 123

• stitches

stitches 20,311

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 93

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,098

• erock