Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts re-sign LB Justin Hickman; promote a coach [Merge]

Dustin

My phone screams out BREAKING NEWS.  I see the horseshoe at the top.  Open up the app to this.  MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN........ talk about anti-climatic.  I mean don't get me wrong, he's a good back-up but seriously???????

SMDH,  I must be on edge?

LOL..

It's like opening up that Christmas present you never wanted.

haha..

My phone screams out BREAKING NEWS.  I see the horseshoe at the top.  Open up the app to this.  MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN........ talk about anti-climatic.  I mean don't get me wrong, he's a good back-up but seriously???????

you arent the only one lol, i was hoping it would have been an update in regards to Vontae.

The official word is "The Indianapolis Colts today signed exclusive rights free agent outside linebacker Justin Hickman to a contract extension", so the last case, I assume?

But what do I know, LOL! :)

Yeah, but that's weird to me. Not very often does a team extend a player when they still have tender rights, especially for a lower tier player like Hickman. ::shrugs::

Me to at first I thought we had Davis signed and got all excited. Real downer when I found out that wasn't the case :(

The official word is "The Indianapolis Colts today signed exclusive rights free agent outside linebacker Justin Hickman to a contract extension", so the last case, I assume?

But what do I know, LOL! :)

Spotrac is showing it as an ERFA tender, but that might not be accurate. Might be a while before the details for him, Sergio Brown and Fili Moala come out.