Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

bucs new uniforms

CR91

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/New-Uniform-Design-Unveiled/b8944519-d276-482a-a9e7-d800fabb9401

now thats just straight up awesome. why cant the colts quit being boring

Yeah, I wouldn't mind at least an alternative uniform that we wear on occasion.  I wonder if Irsay realizes that you cna keep the primary uniform the same, and just wear the alternatives a few times in the season.

As for the Bucs uni's, I think I like the last one better, but this is still cool. 

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/New-Uniform-Design-Unveiled/b8944519-d276-482a-a9e7-d800fabb9401

now thats just straight up awesome. why cant the colts quit being boring

I agree that the Colts could use an update from the 50's. However, those Bucs uniforms are flat out disgusting. God, how I hate the color orange for sports teams and the helmets with that enormous stupid flag is comically ridiculous.

I agree that the Colts could use an update from the 50's. However, those Bucs uniforms are flat out disgusting. God, how I hate the color orange for sports teams and the helmets with that enormous stupid flag is comically stupid.

perhaps the colors dont bend well, but I just love the design.

It wouldn't be so bad if they took the brown off the shoulders..especially on the red uniforms.

I like the shoulders on the white away uniforms but I agree and don't care for it on the red home jersey.  It is a very similar design to the Cardinals jersey but they kept the home jersey all red.  I think the bucs should do the same.

The red and dark orange just look awful together with that design. I think the home uniforms would look awesome with the orange, black and white, just dropping the red completely.

But yeah, uniform change for the Colts would be pleasant. Maybe something even a bit minor.