Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE **OFFICIAL** SUPER BOWL XLVIII GAME THREAD.

Dustin

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Ints don't put 42 points on the board.

Even if the Broncos scored on every possession, they still would have loss.

Again, this is a team game. Seattle came to win.

2 Ints don't put 42 points on the board.

Even if the Broncos scored on every possession, they still would have loss.

Again, this is a team game. Seattle came to win.

I guess its all one guy,.......you can hear it anyway..

..when they win.the AFC is weak..when they lose..Peyton lost

FYI, the last time the "greatest offense ever" (a team that ESPN openly cheered for from before Week 1, and this is a term I see used by Peyton haters a lot here tonight) went to a Super Bowl, they put up 14 points (and their QB laughed off "we're only gonna score 17 points? LOL! Ok! Is Plax playing defense?") and an 18-0 team dropped to 18-1.

Defense wins championships, ya'll.

I get the Manning bashing by Manning haters. But what I don't get is how you all can overlook how poorly Denver's D played and how poorly the offensive line played. Has Manning played well? Heck no. But there is much blame to go around.

Denver just had to many injuries to key players at wrong time there pass rush is shocking to say how bad seattles o is

FYI, the last time the "greatest offense ever" went to a Super Bowl (since I'm seeing that term thrown around by Peyton haters tonight) they put up 14 points (and their QB laughed off "we're only gonna score 17 points? LOL! Ok! Is Plax playing defense?") and an 18-0 team dropped to 18-1.

If it makes you feel better to bring Brady into it, do so. Not going to take away from this.

55 TDS, 607 points---------> 8 in the Superbowl. 

I get the Manning bashing by Manning haters. But what I don't get is how you all can overlook how poorly Denver's D played and how poorly the offensive line played. Has Manning played well? Heck no. But there is much blame to go around.

They all sucked. Period.

Denver's D was servicable for a half, then crapped themselves all second half.

FYI, the last time the "greatest offense ever" (a team that ESPN openly cheered for from before Week 1) went to a Super Bowl (since I'm seeing that term thrown around by Peyton haters tonight) they put up 14 points (and their QB laughed off "we're only gonna score 17 points? LOL! Ok! Is Plax playing defense?") and an 18-0 team dropped to 18-1.

Are you from Buffalo? Only reason I ask is because you said "ya'll" that's commonplace here in Va, but I didn't know it was used up north.

No need to discredit Wilson. They converted Pretty much every 3rd down and most of them were Wilson making great plays.

He is one to admire. He isn't like Kap and RG3. He can actually sit back in the pocket and pass. I don't want to call those guys run first, but Wilson certainly knows when to escape the pocket. Super intelligent too.

I just like Luck's size over him. Plus I feel Luck has shown more playing from behind. Not that Wilson ever gets much of a chance at that.

Don't worry. It's only just begun. If you don't want to hear it, I'd suggest you stay away from TV for 12-18 months.

There was no pass rush and poor secondary play all game. Terrible D. They really need to address that this off season and think about getting rid of Del Rio.

i think they will the get miller back which is big boost cause hes one of the best pass rushers out there i think they missed chris harris alot myself but i think they will try get few players in draft

Don't worry. It's only just begun. If you don't want to hear it, I'd suggest you stay away from TV for 12-18 months.

I know. I just don't understand why QBs get all the blame for losing. There are three phases to the game and the Broncos were outplayed in every phase. It's not like they were in the game and Peyton lost it for them.

If it makes you feel better to bring Brady into it, do so. Not going to take away from this.

55 TDS, 607 points---------> 8 in the Superbowl. 

Just saying, most teams with high powered offenses fizzle out in the Super Bowl. Happened tonight, happened to the Patriots, happened to the Bills 4 times, and countless other times.

Are you from Buffalo? Only reason I ask is because you said "ya'll" that's commonplace here in Va, but I didn't know it was used up north.

Nah, I'm from Massachusetts. Felt like throwing that term up, lol. Believe me, I don't consider myself a country guy or a southerner at all, lol.

Yeah, the line was poor, Peyton was bad, the D was bad. They probably lose even without the picks. It's too bad he might go out in his last SB like that, I don't think they will probably be back. Football is cruel like that.