Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE **OFFICIAL** SUPER BOWL XLVIII GAME THREAD.

Dustin

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has not played well at all, but he can't play for everyone.

I agree, but it's just funny to note that these courteous attempts to lessen his blame are seldom extended to Brady by Colts fans. Like I always say, the double standards work both ways.

And this Seattle D is way better than anything Peyton has ever overcome. People will say I'm overreacting, but given the passing league we're playing in, I think this Seattle defense is among the best I've ever seen play.

I thought the loss to the Saints was bad, this is a legacy crusher for Peyton. He is not the only guy on the field but whether we like it or not, the media will put this all on him.

Uhhhh, no. This is a crusher for Denver's team as a whole... you need to have a balanced team. I'm glad the Colts see that now.

I agree, but it's just funny to note that these courteous attempts to lessen his blame are seldom extended to Brady by Colts fans. Like I always say, the double standards work both ways.

And this Seattle D is way better than anything Peyton has ever overcome. People will say I'm overreacting, but given the passing league we're playing in, I think this Seattle defense is among the best I've ever seen play.

I don't see anyone saying Manning isn't worth his share of blame on this one.

Nobody on Denver has played well, that includes him. He deserves part of the blame, but he's not the 52 man roster.

The same applies to Brady.

ehh the 2006 Bears were better or on par by about every metric.

This'll be it for Champ....too bad

Not really. He, like his team, have been repeatedly burned. He's played 2-3 games this season and stunk it up tonight. He didn't earn a thing.

Bailey is a liability on D and will be 10Million in free cap space next season. He was done last season and the Baltimore game showcased it.

Bailey was a great corner. He'll be on the long list of greats who never had a good enough team to get it done. Still doesn't change how good he was at his position.

Not really. He, like his team, have been repeatedly burned. He's played 2-3 games this season and stunk it up tonight. He didn't earn a thing.

Bailey is a liability on D and will be 10Million in free cap space next season. He was done last season and the Baltimore game showcased it.

He played 15 years..he earned a lot better than  this as his final game