Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O.M.G What did we just witness?

xXBOXADDICTx

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah this game wasn't that epic, you all make it sound like it hasn't ever been done before. This was paganos game plan coming in...he just wanted to mess with irsay a bit.

Think about it...irsay had spent his entire halftime scripting and creating the perfect nonsense tweets to post after the game was over...well pagano totally fooled irsay....poor irsay he had to throw away all those tweet ideas he spent coming up with at halftime.

;)

OMG if anyone was sitting in section 629, they saw this too.

These three girl KC fans were talking sooooo much crap the first half that they ended up leaving thinking it was over. I wish they were there the second half. It would of been priceless to see them.

Did we not come back in 06 in the afc championship game down by 21. Why can't we just enjoy the win Peyton wore a horseshoe so why take shots at him. Great team game in the end love watching our TEAM grow.

Because Manning should have at least 3 SB rings. He is a playoff choke artist. Why can't I say that and like Manning at the same time? Simple truths really, everyone watches him throw picks in the playoffs. (SB vs the Saints perfect example)

Did we not come back in 06 in the afc championship game down by 21. Why can't we just enjoy the win Peyton wore a horseshoe so why take shots at him. Great team game in the end love watching our TEAM grow.

I think some feel like they can't move on from Manning unless they turn on him. 

Sad. 

I am glad we got Manning for 13 years and am glad we are going to have Andrew going forward.  As I said to my friend at the game today Andrew might not be Peyton Manning but I think he'll do.  I am really glad for Andrew that he got a playoff win early in his career so we don't have to hear that whole "he can't win the playoffs" line over again.  I know I was thinking during that last drive by KC we've had so much just bad luck in the playoffs we were just due for things to go our way for once in one of these games.  I am glad it did!

I didn't turn on him. I loved having Manning. He will go down as the greatest QB to ever play the game at the end of his career. My point is just that he sucks in the playoffs. That's not turning on him, that's stating a fact. Sad, the only thing that's sad is that you can't state a fact or opinion about this team on this forum without being called a traitor lmao.

Peyton could never do what Luck just did, play with such reckless abandon despite throwing INTs with a huge deficit, and play loose like Andrew did.

The element of Luck being able to scramble and get yards and possibly TDs will be the biggest difference from the Peyton to the Luck era.

Giraffes can't run like cheetahs though. Peyton's mind is his greatest asset not his feet Chad.

God I'm so freaking happy right now. And I've lost my voice haha

I can only nod in agreement snkdy. I have no voice left either.  ;)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Wow.......I am still speechless.

Just wow.

That is true Jules, with his beard, Luck cold pass for Moses parting the Red Sea & grab victory from the jaws of defeat.  Making the impossible seem possible & almost routine now. "Let my people go!" Luck's version: Let me go ahead & show you KC what greatness looks like & why it can never be denied. LOL! 

And TY Hilton as well my friend...

Precisely CF4L! He has great hands & runs like a launched nuclear missile. Don't blink or you will miss him fly right by.

These three girl KC fans were talking sooooo much crap the first half that they ended up leaving thinking it was over. I wish they were there the second half. It would of been priceless to see them.

Why yes. Yes, it would Restored. Someone should them a Luck jersey, a Hilton jersey, & a Brown jersey with a special note: Different season same old Arrowhead story. Just Kidding! 

P.S. Include a bottle of cough medicine in this little care package too just to see if they grasp the Playoff choking anecdote.

Okay, perhaps this last item is a bit too cruel. Still funny though.  haha

THIS GAME WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! GLAD I WAS HERE TO WITNESS IT, 12TH MAN REPRESENTED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!TO ALL OF YOU THAT GAVE UP ON OUR COLTS PRIOR TO HALF TIME........SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!☝️

sorry for all caps, my voice is destroyed, only way I can yell now!!!!!!

I was there, too.  Section 618.  We had a lot of Chiefs fans over there yelling "Goat Cheese!" the entire game (maybe they meant "Go Chiefs)."   They were loud the entire first half and the first few minutes after the half.  The guy behind me said not one word and sat down after the Colts scored the second comeback TD.  It got really quiet from the boys in red.  One even took off his jersey. 

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.  Glad my son saw it.  NEVER GIVE UP!!

I do not believe in mystacism or extra sensory powers, but I swear I had a few premonitions about this game. I almost posted that J Charles was going to get knocked out (although in my head it was gonna be a Freeman hit to do it), I saw Donnie Avery running through the secondary untouched, and the TRich fumble. I will post my pre-game premonitions next week, maybe I have a career with the phsycic friends network, Mr Cleo?

Why wait until Monday for his brilliance?

Who knew Alex Smith was going to turn into Alex Football in the first half at Indy?

How lucky is Luck getting away with THREE INTERCEPTIONS b/c Chiefs have lost Flowers, DRobinson, JHouston and all the momentum?

As much as I love Skip Bayless,  he can be so bias sometimes.  If this was Tom Brady and the same thing happened, he wouldn't be saying any of this stuff.  He just can't admit that Luck turned out to be the TRUE #1 pick and RG3 is Benched.  I hope we play the Pats and Hopefully beat them to show Skip the light.  If my memory serves me correctly, Peyton threw 3 INT against the Pats and still won the game in their SB run.

I think you could find KC fans in almost any section taking crap.  There were so many KC fans at the game.  There was a group near me in 338 and they were so annoying!  They were loud and making the most annoying sounds when we were on offense.  I hear so many Indian chants that I thought I was at a Braves game.  They even got into with a drunk Colts fan.  I have to commend them for showing up to the game.  Their fans travel well.  There would not have been near as many Colts fans in KC if the game were played there. 

I love Luck, but Manning wouldn't have put us into that hole in the first place :)

You must have forgotten about the Wild Card game against the Jets in 2003 where we got pounded 41-0.  Also, don't forget the 2006 AFCCG against the Pats where we were down 21 and came back and won that game. 

I think you could find KC fans in almost any section taking crap. There were so many KC fans at the game. There was a group near me in 338 and they were so annoying! They were loud and making the most annoying sounds when we were on offense. I hear so many Indian chants that I thought I was at a Braves game. They even got into with a drunk Colts fan. I have to commend them for showing up to the game. Their fans travel well. There would not have been near as many Colts fans in KC if the game were played there.

Made it all the sweeter to see them walk off with a loss.

Won't even lie though, I walked around Lucas oil after the game doing that chant the chiefs do with my arm going forward (not sure what its called). Loved it.

I cannot fathom how we came back to win that game.

I was at a friends house watching the game and he couldn't bare to stand in the room to watch anymore. He was so sickened. Every time they scored, "THATS BALL GAME." And he would leave the room. I stayed watching because I knew the game isn't over, anything can happen. KC players started dropping like flies, Luck throws INT's, but defense held them and TY Hilton, Luck, Fleener, and DB all made plays to win the game. At one point my buddy took off everything he was wearing that was Colts related and changed into Notre Dame clothing. LOL.

At the half my wife got wings.

My kids, wife and brother sat eating in silence in the kitchen while I tried to eat in the living room.

As the game changed my entire house started getting excited. It was amazing. A great game.

Luck is clutch.

T.y. is playing like Marvin, always open even when teams try to take him away.

This was an instant classic

Thank you mystrymaster...I have been marveling (no pun intended) on the uncanny similarities between TY and #88.  Many compare him to Reggie.  Nah...that's Da'rick.

Thank you mystrymaster...I have been marveling (no pun intended) on the uncanny similarities between TY and #88. Many compare him to Reggie. Nah...that's Da'rick.

I hate to go there but.... In some regards TY has already eclipsed Marvin as a playoff performer. Marvin's postseason numbers are downright awful, and he was never a number 1 when we needed him to be most. Marvin is the greatest regular season Colts receiver ever, but I'd take Reggie over him, anyday, and twice on Sunday. Reggie is a gamer. Let's hope TY is more in the mold of Reggie than Marvin.

I hate to go there but.... In some regards TY has already eclipsed Marvin as a playoff performer. Marvin's postseason numbers are downright awful, and he was never a number 1 when we needed him to be most. Marvin is the greatest regular season Colts receiver ever, but I'd take Reggie over him, anyday, and twice on Sunday. Reggie is a gamer. Let's hope TY is more in the mold of Reggie than Marvin.

We have a lot of great regular season Colts!

I think you could find KC fans in almost any section taking crap.  There were so many KC fans at the game.  There was a group near me in 338 and they were so annoying!  They were loud and making the most annoying sounds when we were on offense.  I hear so many Indian chants that I thought I was at a Braves game.  They even got into with a drunk Colts fan.  I have to commend them for showing up to the game.  Their fans travel well.  There would not have been near as many Colts fans in KC if the game were played there. 

lol.  I told my wife that about the Braves game!  Now they're all snowed in at Indy area hotels. 

I didn't turn on him. I loved having Manning. He will go down as the greatest QB to ever play the game at the end of his career. My point is just that he sucks in the playoffs. That's not turning on him, that's stating a fact. Sad, the only thing that's sad is that you can't state a fact or opinion about this team on this forum without being called a traitor lmao.

Not completely true.  He had some of his best games in his career in playoff loses.  Others around him didn't always make all the plays they needed to win.  Doesn't mean Manning didn't have his fair share of struggles in the playoffs he has but Manning is one of the main reasons I hate when people trying to attribute things that are team accomplishments or failures to individual players. 

Also, maybe not you, but many here spent years defending Manning's playoff performances and pointing out his numbers and now several people have fallen into the Manning stinks in the playoffs argument.  That's turning on him. 

Also you are entitled to whatever opinion you would like to have and express it.  I am also entitled to mine.  I personally find it sad to see so many that once supported Manning to the bitter end now treat him like he was a failure because of the playoffs.  Note when I say many doesn't mean just you which is why I didn't quote you to start with.  If you don't think it completely applies to you then it doesn't. 

Not completely true.  He had some of his best games in his career in playoff loses.  Others around him didn't always make all the plays they needed to win.  Doesn't mean Manning didn't have his fair share of struggles in the playoffs he has but Manning is one of the main reasons I hate when people trying to attribute things that are team accomplishments or failures to individual players. 

Also, maybe not you, but many here spent years defending Manning's playoff performances and pointing out his numbers and now several people have fallen into the Manning stinks in the playoffs argument.  That's turning on him. 

Also you are entitled to whatever opinion you would like to have and express it.  I am also entitled to mine.  I personally find it sad to see so many that once supported Manning to the bitter end now treat him like he was a failure because of the playoffs.  Note when I say many doesn't mean just you which is why I didn't quote you to start with.  If you don't think it completely applies to you then it doesn't. 

:thmup:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

Yeah, I can't really appreciate the Manning-hate in this thread. Why can't we just appreciate now, without taking shots at #18? Anyway, no longer in shock, just marveling what I was in attendance for. Of course, after all this Brad Wells just wants to take pot shots at Grigson for a Luck/Jordan reference and Boomstick's Twitter snafu. What a troll...

Because Manning should have at least 3 SB rings. He is a playoff choke artist. Why can't I say that and like Manning at the same time? Simple truths really, everyone watches him throw picks in the playoffs. (SB vs the Saints perfect example)

QBs dont win and lose, teams do....you're buying into the simple ....all top teams lose playoff games....look at NE...

....Nobody 'should have had' 3 rings..way too simplistic...

Nobody (who doesn't choke in the season) chokes in the playoffs..its just not the way things are

As much as I love Skip Bayless,  he can be so bias sometimes.  If this was Tom Brady and the same thing happened, he wouldn't be saying any of this stuff.  He just can't admit that Luck turned out to be the TRUE #1 pick and RG3 is Benched.  I hope we play the Pats and Hopefully beat them to show Skip the light.  If my memory serves me correctly, Peyton threw 3 INT against the Pats and still won the game in their SB run.

You get your wish, Johnny... :thmup: