Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Late money going on KC

dw49

The only seeding on the line was Denver needing to lose a game to the worst teams in football (Houston & Oakland) while the Chiefs needed to beat respectable teams (Colts & Chargers) I can see how the players didn't come ready to play and got complacent after the opening TD.

Chiefs will win and it probably won't be close. 8 probowlers and a few others that could have gone. The second team should have beat the Chargers.

Welcome to the board, but with all due respect, I don't think the second team's success against the Chargers is indicative of Saturday's outcome. And while your team does have a lot of great players, so do we.

The only seeding on the line was Denver needing to lose a game to the worst teams in football (Houston & Oakland) while the Chiefs needed to beat respectable teams (Colts & Chargers) I can see how the players didn't come ready to play and got complacent after the opening TD.

So what's your excuse for being 1-5 against playoff teams? You had all these pro bowlers last year and finished 2-14. Overrated.

How many Pro Bowlers LAST SEASON?   hmmmm? 

The team that plays clean football will win the game.    JFYI ...  The Colts were a near FULL participation for practice...   with Fili being held out for knee soreness.

KC will get the Colts at FULL strength.    

Colts 21   Chiefs 10

Chiefs will win and it probably won't be close. 8 probowlers and a few others that could have gone. The second team should have beat the Chargers.

the chiefs are just simply overrated...Justin houston or not they put no fear in my heart...it's just the matter of if our players are healthy and how the o line plays...i'm not worried about the chiefs at all if our players are healthy...if Toler and Davis or healthy it's gonna be a long day for the chiefs offense...Bowe is a scrub..avery is a non factor...if our secondary can shut down the broncos wrs ik they can do the same to the chiefs'..who's aren't that good...

I don't care how many you have in your wedding party, I don't care if you weren't invited to the prom, I don't care if you forgot your neighbors birthday party but all that matters is this Saturday's game!  We have to prepare for this Saturday's game and play like heck!  After the game, win or lose then we prepare for the next scenario.

and yet the first team couldn't beat the Colts in their house a couple of weeks ago and don't give me the you didn't have anything to play for stuff your team was still playing for the division title and home field through out the playoffs at that point in time. 

I think KC can win the game but you are living in a fantasy world thinking the Colts have no shot. 

the chiefs are just simply overrated...Justin houston or not they put no fear in my heart...it's just the matter of if our players are healthy and how the o line plays...i'm not worried about the chiefs at all if our players are healthy...if Toler and Davis or healthy it's gonna be a long day for the chiefs offense...Bowe is a scrub..avery is a non factor...if our secondary can shut down the broncos wrs ik they can do the same to the chiefs'..who's aren't that good...

Agreed. Broncos have Thomas, Decker and Welker. Chiefs have Bowe and Avery. Oh yea can't forget about AJ Jenkins....

Do tell us about all the playoff calibre teams you beat? Oh wait. Cheifs are nothing more than a product of their schedule and proved that against stronger sides.

How many winning teams have the chiefs won against again .

I looked up odds on yahoo...they had 4 betting services listed.. As of 2:30PM Eastern time Friday, 2 have the game as pickem, while the other 2 have KC -1..over under 46 points on all. And, when you look that the pickem games Colts are underdogs at +115 while the Chiefs are +105..

Looks like a lot of money is still going the Chiefs way...Too bad a lot of people are going to lose when the Colts stomp them again...

The Chefs have had many pro bowlers & they still  lost  when was the last time they won you a playoff game ?  

The Colts have been to 2 Superbowls winning 1  & have won playoff games in the last decade enough said .

:colts:

I looked up odds on yahoo...they had 4 betting services listed.. As of 2:30PM Eastern time Friday, 2 have the game as pickem, while the other 2 have KC -1..over under 46 points on all. And, when you look that the pickem games Colts are underdogs at +115 while the Chiefs are +105..

Looks like a lot of money is still going the Chiefs way...Too bad a lot of people are going to lose when the Colts stomp them again...

I just noticed that on my previous post, the over/under for the game was 46 points..both teams almost beat that spread by themselves..It would have been funny if both teams in one game beat the spread total for both teams.