Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the time out called by the Colts on the Texans' last drive of the half.  After the TO, everything went pretty much as favorably as possible for the Colts.  The Texans threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down and then punted on 4th down.  Then the Colts took a knee to end the half.  I don't have a problem with taking a knee to end the half with only 7 seconds left, but what was the point of the time out other than to give the Texans more time to mount a successful drive?

I don't understand the time out called by the Colts on the Texans' last drive of the half.  After the TO, everything went pretty much as favorably as possible for the Colts.  The Texans threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down and then punted on 4th down.  Then the Colts took a knee to end the half.  I don't have a problem with taking a knee to end the half with only 7 seconds left, but what was the point of the time out other than to give the Texans more time to mount a successful drive?

Not able to watch today.

Perhaps a personnel issue on the field?

Just a guess.

I don't understand the time out called by the Colts on the Texans' last drive of the half. After the TO, everything went pretty much as favorably as possible for the Colts. The Texans threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down and then punted on 4th down. Then the Colts took a knee to end the half. I don't have a problem with taking a knee to end the half with only 7 seconds left, but what was the point of the time out other than to give the Texans more time to mount a successful drive?

I was also thinking that, but I believe it was to have a chance at a punt return. Anything can happen on a punt return...