Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not buying 4.3s. Not from 4.54 at least. Had he run 4.4s I might agree he was a bit off, but 4.54 to 4.3s is a big big delta in terms of 40 times. He was probably used to hand times and got electronically timed at his pro day. Regardless, he's fast enough at his height to be successful. It's about all the other stuff.   I don't mind cocky/confident so long as backs it up.  Yup, Patmon has some speed that Pascal never had, and height too. But Pascal does all the other things at a high level like route running, blocking, etc.. If Patmon can learn to run good routes and become more assertive at the catch, he could be special too. It's just really hard learning to be assertive. That's why I like Strachan a bit better. We'll see, it's going to be fun. It's probably good that Patmon has competition coming in to push him.
    • bust    zaven Collins cardinals
    • Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. I am blessed my mom is still around and pretty healthy.
    • I’ve not seen a profile of Lawrence that says he’s good at this offense but wouldn’t be good at that offense.   He should be able to run any offense.     Even if you don’t love any of Meyer, Bevell, or Schottenheimer, they’re all experienced enough to eventually get it right.   Maybe not the first year, but soon  enough they should be able to figure things out. 
    • Technology is definitely better and so is sports medicine today, no debate from me there but I could put a full defense out there from players that got drafted in the 80's that were not only tougher than todays players but yes just as big, fast, and athletic.   I will play a 3-4 DE Bruce Smith = all-time leader in sacks. DT 'The Fridge' just for craps and gigles = my 330 pounder DE Reggie White = Best ever D.Lineman OLB LT = Best ever LB Kevin Greene LB Mike Singletary OLB Derrick Thomas = is Von Miller in todays game CB Deion Sanders = Fast CB Darrell Green = Fast S Ronnie Lott = Beast! S Rod Woodson = Fast -That is a full defense that was big, strong, and fast. I do get your point though . I could even list a 2nd team defense from players drafted in the 80's if I wanted too but this is off topic.  
  • Members

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 765

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 143

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 591

• dw49

dw49 738

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 75

• EastStreet