Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TR seems to be better as a receiver than a runner.  maybe how the line blocks for TR we use him as a reciever more than a runner

He's less predictabl when used like this.  Can't stack the box and expect to plug a hole.  He maybe out on the flat or

come through on a screen...just less predictable.  If Pep is finally learning i'll take it.  We could still make some noise

in the playoffs if we can keep this up.

Of course this is happening against the Texans, so...

He's less predictabl when used like this.  Can't stack the box and expect to plug a hole.  He maybe out on the flat or

come through on a screen...just less predictable.  If Pep is finally learning i'll take it.  We could still make some noise

Texans have a good defense though.

The Texans actually have a good defense, so this is a major improvement over the last seven weeks.  Very positive, I think.

The run come in predictable situations

Yeah I do agree, hence I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this year.  There are mutiple factors involved with how he runs.  I do like his blocking for the most part and he can catch well.  They just need to get him running effectively and he'd be great.