Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And Suh and Joseph are just "two guys off the street"...  Come on... Both are high quality vets with a history of guns for hire...  I'm sure both are probably grading 75+ since they joined. I'm sure they'll both collect a couple mil for a half season, and were happy to do it (playing on a playoff team)... 
    • 1st Philly has an absolutely easy schedule. Hurts has been coming down tto earth with each passing game. Keep him in the pocket and he is below average which the Colts did. Thr league is catching on to hom and u r starting to c the regression.  The Philly D stats are  inflated as they have really played no offence to speak of. Thr offensive line played a horrible Vegas D line. Philly grabbed Suh and Joseph off the streets. Sure, the Colts looked good in the 1st quarter, but Suh and Joseph got their sea legs and proceeded to whip Rainmann,  Fries and Kelly. 
    • Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20.  However, based on what he knew already, letting Autry go and letting Glow go was inexcusable.  Also, not planning for LT is also on him.  And at some point, we gotta take a shot at a QB.  Yes, a team isn't just about one player, but a good QB can mask some deficiencies.
    • I love it when people say the Colts are playing better since  Saturday took over. Evidence please.
    • First... address the points I listed. Don't dance, and shift the burden here.   You created the thread... It's your burden... So explain why the obvious points I listed are irrelevant.. 
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 11,906

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 3,155

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 11,164

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 3,204

• lester

lester 86

• gooberthegreat