Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ranting thread: Titans at Colts .

bap1331

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now people see what the real problem is, THE LINE.  It's not the running backs, it's not the quarterback, it's the line!  I guess people are going to start saying Andrew Luck sucks now, right?

No, it's always been the line.  Teams have us figured out.

The line is obviously horrible, but Luck isn't exactly playing well.

Those things go hand in hand to a degree. I would say the line has been worse than Andrew by a wide margin, but he hasn't been sharp.

Of course, but his accuracy when he does get time has been come and go. He damn near missed a wide open Fleener on that last drive.

Those things go hand in hand to a degree. I would say the line has been worse than Andrew by a wide margin, but he hasn't been sharp.

I agree with you. The line is a joke, but Andrew has been struggling (which is understandable given the loss of weapons of course). His accuracy also needs to improve.

The O line is horrendous. That is a big reason why I am not willing to give up on Trent Richardson. Look at what Brown has been able to do as the feature back today...nothing. We cannot run behind this line.

It's atrocious and some big changes need to happen to improve it. There is no one outside of Luck that is un-tradable IMO. We need to upgrade this line soon. We can't let Luck get killed while the front office plays money ball with the O Line.

Hilarious! I am always putting my foot in my mouth when I talk about this team. Every time I advocate a wholesale change of the O Line, they step up to the challenge. I still don't believe in them, but I'm always glad when they can prove me wrong.

Of course, but his accuracy when he does get time has been come and go. He damn near missed a wide open Fleener on that last drive.

No absolutely Luck hasn't looked crisp and consistent, but these issues seemed to get worse as the line declined.

8 - 4; yeah, sux to be us.

It kinda does because it does nothing but further validate a broken product. We are still playing horrible football but at the same time, we're winning. Makes it harder to critically look at our team when everyone will just point to our record as an iron clad retort to any perceived weakness

DHB is out there because he can run block. Stop complaining about him. As long as we win I don't care if he drops passes. We've own this since week one. Time to move on. Also he is regaining himself after last seasons hit on him. It takes time for a player to feel relaxed. We need to focus on complaining about the horrible Oline we have

It kinda does because it does nothing but further validate a broken product. We are still playing horrible football but at the same time, we're winning. Makes it harder to critically look at our team when everyone will just point to our record as an iron clad retort to any perceived weakness

I'm not sure anyone would go "we're 8-4 we have no flaws." Couldn't imagine even the biggest homer thinking that, let alone our FO.

I'm not sure anyone would go "we're 8-4 we have no flaws." Couldn't imagine even the biggest homer thinking that, let alone our FO.

I think it takes the pressure off the staff a little. In my opinion, a change was overdue and our staff only reacted after the owner put them on notice. A record reflective of our actual level of play this season would have all our coaches on the hot seat, I think

I think it takes the pressure off the staff a little. In my opinion, a change was overdue and our staff only reacted after the owner put them on notice. A record reflective of our actual level of play this season would have all our coaches on the hot seat, I think

I'm not sure how our record doesn't reflect our level of play. We are inconsistent, but have had moments of greatness. As long as our owner keeps people accountable, which he has, I doubt winning is going to hurt us.

And some of you thought we actually deserved the #2 seed in the AFC? haha y'all better wake up. This team isn't what it was when it knocked off the 3 powerhouses earlier in the year

I don't know about that, Titans are a good team. We are not the same after we lost Reggie, but we can win in the playoffs. Teams morph into different beasts in the playoffs.

I matched Ralphie in A Christmas Story for curse words per second when DHB dropped that wide open pass around the 20 yard line. I have been very quiet lately, and I am a very optimistic Colts fan. I am usually an even keel person and rarely will anything get me upset. I admit that I was beyond PO'ed when DHB dropped that pass. He took at least 3 points off the board with that drop.

Get DHB Out Of The Game! I don't care what we have to do to save the Colts coaches from them selves, but someone needs to make sure DHB is not active for another game this season. I have seen enough, and like I pointed out before, this is coming from a very optimistic person and Colts fan. The DHB experiment has failed, and we need to move on immediately. There is no need to try and fix this situation with him, because the dude plain and simple could not catch a cold.

Jim Irsay, how about you spend a few less minutes tweeting this week and demand that DHB never be active for another Colts game again. If it means demanding he is cut tomorrow then it is what it is. We have to do something in the front office to save these coaches from them selves. If it walks like a duck, then guess what folks? It is a duck. DHB cannot catch a darn thing and he will only continue to drop big pass after big pass; week in and week out. Just cut his butt already and move on.

Merge this one and I will never post here again.

Gabby Johnson is right.  (not a jab, just trying to think of a way to say essentially the same thing....blazing saddle reference for you whippersnappers.)

DHB needs to go.

I have seen enough. The dude is killing us!

It is no longer just a hindrance. He is going to cost us games in the future.