Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

More great (not!) injury news

ColtsBlueFL

This is ridiculous lol the amount of injuries this team has sustained is extraordinary

It really is crazy look at starters on offense we have lost. No other team has been hit as hard with starters on offense as us. The Falcons did lose their top WR and the Rams lost their QB but other than that it makes it easy to see why the Colts are struggling so much offsensively.  Yes the other WRs need to stepup but no other team has lost their starting WR and starting TE not to mention their top RBs. Even as bad as we have been playing it amazing we have been able to keep a winning record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NFL_team_rosters

1. Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 1m
  2. Pagano said Greg Toler is trending in the right direction. Hoping to be on the field with the trainers on Wednesday. 

Chuck Pagano says Vontae Davis looks like he will be okay. Same with LaVon Brazill.

Oh great!  Rogers sits out another one as we watch TY, Bey, Brazill and DAVID REED.

Vontae hasn't played all to well since he dissed Peyton the week we beat them. Has anyone else noticed that?

Only Mathis and Luck (in spots) have looked decent since we beat Denver (and Reggie Wayne got hurt).  It's a team fail for 4 games in the first half, and also in the second of two of those.

The Pats have one more win than the Colts. 

The Pats are a much better team than the Colts right now. By week 16 they'll have several more wins than us if the current trend continues. I've said it several times today--our record is not a good indicator of how this team is playing right now

The Pats are a much better team than the Colts right now. By week 16 they'll have several more wins than us if the current trend continues. I've said it several times today--our record is not a good indicator of how this team is playing right now

Oh, right now.  Well right now the Pats are not as injured as the Colts. And it's not like the Pats are playing great football at the moment.  They got gashed for 250+ yards on the ground last night and got equal help from the refs and the weather. 

Good thing we are playing another AFC rival this weekend and not an actual real team like the rest of those in the league outside our division.

I meant AFC South rival not just AFC rival. Cause you know we are like district 12 in the Hunger Games or something. We just happen to have the best QB in the South which isn't saying much since right now we are starting to develop a pro bowl team on IR from our offense.

Oh, right now.  Well right now the Pats are not as injured as the Colts. And it's not like the Pats are playing great football at the moment.  They got gashed for 250+ yards on the ground last night and got equal help from the refs and the weather. 

Yep, and it looked 100x better than the team the Colts fielded yesterday. That's how bad we're playing. 

100x better?  If you say so.  You are wrong but there is nothing I can do about that.

It's a drastic exaggeration. They looked better in every phase of the game. I found myself envious of their offensive tempo and production.

As for being wrong, I wasn't aware opinions could be wrong or right. Thanks for that lesson. 

It's a drastic exaggeration. They looked better in every phase of the game. I found myself envious of their offensive tempo and production.

As for being wrong, I wasn't aware opinions could be wrong or right. Thanks for that lesson. 

Why could opinions not be wrong?  Opinions can only be as right or wrong as the facts upon which they are based.  If your starting point is something like, "Yep and they are 100x better..." then that is wrong, as you admitted in your first sentence of this post.

Then you say they looked better in every phase of the game.  The ST were horrible last night, where the Colts ST is the lone bright spot from yesterday.  The Pats O looked as bad in the first half as the Colts did.  The pass defense for the Pats was good but their run defense was much worse than the Colts.

Also it's funny you were envious of their offensive production because they score 31 points in a half.  yet the week before the Colts scored 24 points in a half were you envious of their production then?