Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

David Reed

Mr.Debonair

This guy is a trainwreck. No joke, ive never seen things go so bad for a single player ever i think.

Takes the KO from 10 yards deep in the endzone and get's tackled at the <15 on the regular. 

Kick lands right at the goal-line and instead of returning it he let's it bounce around and get's tackled at the 5.

When he doesn't return kicks, he tackles his teammate who has the ball.

It's actually kind of funny.

I still say we drop Reed, put Vaughn (or Brazill) back to catch the kick and take a knee. Activate Rogers and see what he's got. We need help at WR, leave no stone un-turned.

I think he will be after tonight.  I just can't see how you can go back to him after you've had to replace him in the last two games.

I said this guy needed to go several weeks ago when they released Whalen to the practice squad.  I couldn't figure out why they would cut Whalen over Reed at that time.  At least Whalen  provides a little something at WR.    Reed does absolutely nothing.  He's rarlely on the field at WR and his decision making on kick returns is flat out horrendous.   I do not understand it at all.   I know Grigson traded for him, but it wasn't a blockbuster deal so i don't think Grigson's ego should be involved here.  It was a garbage for garbage swap. 

I still say we drop Reed, put Vaughn (or Brazill) back to catch the kick and take a knee. Activate Rogers and see what he's got. We need help at WR, leave no stone un-turned.

I think Vaughn probably would have been back there already, but with Toler and Gordy hurt they didn't want to chance it. Vaughn actually looked pretty good returning kicks.

I think Vaughn probably would have been back there already, but with Toler and Gordy hurt they didn't want to chance it. Vaughn actually looked pretty good returning kicks.

Yeah that's why I added Brazill. I'm sure Vaughn isn't back there because he's starting for Toler. Hopefully we can get Toler back and maybe Vaughn can return kicks.

This guy is a trainwreck. No joke, ive never seen things go so bad for a single player ever i think.

Takes the KO from 10 yards deep in the endzone and get's tackled at the <15 on the regular. 

Kick lands right at the goal-line and instead of returning it he let's it bounce around and get's tackled at the 5.

When he doesn't return kicks, he tackles his teammate who has the ball.

It's actually kind of funny.

He's lucky to see the 15 yd line...usually he gets stopped inside the 10.... and then the offense has to deal with that...don't know why they continually send him back there.....  he was a major contirbutor for the Rams!

Just curious is whay we brought him here?...I don't know his stats...was he better somewhere else?

Played with Pagano in Baltimore. This staff cares more about bringing in friends than actual talent, it appears. That's why McGlynn is still starting right now too

I'd much rather see any one of the out of shape, midget lumps who complain about him try and take it out of the endzone instead. At least we'd have one less air-head negadit on the forum.

No, they'd be smart enough to take a knee when they're 10 yards deep in the endzone. The sad truth is, the average Joe probably could net more yards per return than Reed right now. The guy is an *

No, they'd be smart enough to take a knee when they're 10 yards deep in the endzone.

Hahaha...... :facepalm: ......What part of this is not easily discernible for you; the GM, Head Coach and Special Teams Coach have OBVIOUSLY made a decision to take every chance to break a kick-off return. Otherwise he would not be able to keep doing it. They'd simply sit him.

I've been sitting here amused for weeks wondering how that flies right by so many of the complainers?