Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey, it happens

Synthetic

it's not the end of the world.

The Colts will be fine, don't overreact.

The Rams for their sake, are an average team, that came out and played very good. I also think they should have beat Seattle.

The Saints gave a winless Rams team a win in 2011 when we played against A.J. Freely and let him look like Kurt Warner out there. We still went 13-3 that year while they went 2-14

You guys will be fine. Try and lighten up. This stuff happens even to the best teams in the league. The old 49ers teams in the 90's used to lay eggs too, anyone remember that 45 point egg they laid to the Eagles in 1994? They sure didn't look like Super Bowl champions in that game, but they still won it.

I still have faith in the Colts, now go ahead and yell at me :shake:

We make the playoffs and anything can happen. Look at the Giants or Ravens in recent years. We're better than they were. Sure it was a bad game today and we have some issues to address, but we're still in good shape. Just chill and we'll be okay. Go Colts.

Those teams both had running games. They both had better defenses though I'll say the Giants in 2011 were comparable on defense to us, better defensive line but similar average corner play and a little pass rush, good not great linebackers.... they had a run game and we do not. They also had their #1 receiver, we do not.

We are banged up on D, and when those guys return I think the D returns to earlier season form. Toler is underrated and its showing. Howell is good and provides depth. Wayne can't be replaced but can be dealt with in tweaks to the offense. All teams have injuries. Even SB winning teams have them. Wasn't it in 2010 the Packers won it with 15 or so players on IR? Today was one game. A bad one against a team that is a bit better than their record indicates. Call me if we lose 3 straight. Then we will have a problem

Not keeping my hopes high. This year is a bust. Can't wait for next year.

we are 6-3 and you consider us a bust???  I sure don't understand that one !!!  We have beat some of the best teams so far this year, sure we got beat today, but like others have said, it happens.  We pick up the pieces and move on.

GOOOOOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!!