Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Man Colts sucked today/ What has happened to the Colts?(merge)

OffensivelyPC

And the thing is, Trent was at fault.  His YPC was awful. This run game couldn't ge tany worse.  And probably, we lost this game because we gave up next year's first round pick.  The other part of the problem si that we signed DHB.  I mean, if we hadn't...we'd probably at least be in the game.  But we signed DHB, so we're not.  The whole team can't catch becase DHB has infected everyone on the Colts with a disease that keeps them from catching.  And let's not get started on our offensive line.  If Trent had any vision at all, they would block better.  Damn you Trent.  Damn you DHB.  We need more effort from you guys.  We paid a high price for you.  This is on Trent and DHB.  No excuses.  Next man up.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the thing is, Trent was at fault. His YPC was awful. This run game couldn't ge tany worse. And probably, we lost this game because we gave up next year's first round pick. The other part of the problem si that we signed DHB. I mean, if we hadn't...we'd probably at least be in the game. But we signed DHB, so we're not. The whole team can't catch becase DHB has infected everyone on the Colts with a disease that keeps them from catching. And let's not get started on our offensive line. If Trent had any vision at all, they would block better. Damn you Trent. Damn you DHB. We need more effort from you guys. We paid a high price for you. This is on you guys.

I dont expect many to get this. Nice touch with the blatant typos.

And the thing is, Trent was at fault.  His YPC was awful. This run game couldn't ge tany worse.  And probably, we lost this game because we gave up next year's first round pick.  The other part of the problem si that we signed DHB.  I mean, if we hadn't...we'd probably at least be in the game.  But we signed DHB, so we're not.  The whole team can't catch becase DHB has infected everyone on the Colts with a disease that keeps them from catching.  And let's not get started on our offensive line.  If Trent had any vision at all, they would block better.  Damn you Trent.  Damn you DHB.  We need more effort from you guys.  We paid a high price for you.  This is on Trent and DHB.  No excuses.  Next man up.

Taking a sarcastic approach to support DHB and Trent doesn't accomplish anything. They both are awful and for those that keep trying to find new ways to defend them are just making themselves look silly. Yes, the O-line is terrible, but so is Richardson. 

Everyone on the team can share in some of the blame today, coaches included.  The whole team was awful today.  Mathis had two nice sacks and TY had some nice catches that's about it for who played well.  It happens.  Remember this team is NOT this awful every week and hope they can get some things cleaned up because at this point in the season you aren't going to see new players appear out of no where and guys become good who have struggled most of the year.

Taking a sarcastic approach to support DHB and Trent doesn't accomplish anything. They both are awful and for those that keep trying to find new ways to defend them are just making themselves look silly. Yes, the O-line is terrible, but so is Richardson. 

About as silly as people who blame trent simply because he has a low YPC.

About as silly as people who blame trent simply because he has a low YPC.

I don't know why. Richardson has been here for a while now and he has done absolutely ZERO. He has been terrible and only some on this forum refuse to see it. Everybody else can see he was a terrible waste of our 1st rd. pick. Listen, I know the o-line doesn't help and I even told people that over and over when they made the trade, but much of it is on Richardson. Everybody deserves blame in todays awful game. This has just been an utter embarrassment from start to finish, but I'm not gonna change my mind on Richardson, he's terrible!

I don't know why. Richardson has been here for a while now and he has done absolutely ZERO. He has been terrible and only some on this forum refuse to see it. Everybody else can see he was a terrible waste of our 1st rd. pick. Listen, I know the o-line doesn't help and I even told people that over and over when they made the trade, but much of it is on Richardson. Everybody deserves blame in todays awful game. This has just been an utter embarrassment from start to finish, but I'm not gonna change my mind on Richardson, he's terrible!

Replace Richardson with Brown, and we have the status quo on here for the past few years.

They looked past the Rams to prepare for the Titans, same thing against the Chargers.

I don't think they over looked the Chargers.  I just don't think they played well.  Today I would agree I do think they over looked the Rams.  It was a home game against a bad team between two road division games with the later coming on a short week.  It makes sense and they just didn't look ready today.  The Chargers game they just didn't make plays IMO which is different. 

Unlike most games, no individual or single unit was at fault for losing this game. People say you win and lose as a team, but 90% of the time it's ustually one phase of the game you mess up on to lose the game. In this game. WE LOST AS A TEAM. I could go on about how vontae doesn't look like he's trying and trent richardson could be the worst acquisition of all time, but i won't because this was a team effort. Hopefully pep has learned that with a garbage O line like this, we can't even dream of being a run first team. We're gonna have to give andrew 35 to 40 attempts a game if we want to win. Sure his INT's are gonna rise like crazy just like last year but it's our only shot.

That's fine.  I'm not saying Trent was the best move by this franchise.  But I find it hard to take any criticism of him seriously when our OL protects our QB or any RB about as good as a bullet proof vest made out of wax paper.

I blame the coaches! Not the first time this season we are going into a game looking unprepared! Luck is out of sync since Reggie went down and the terrible Offensive Line isn't helping, no wonder that Andrew sometimes makes poor decisions. Still a young QB in his second year don't forget that when you call him out on his bad performances. 

Yeah...it tells me that everytime I read that someone on this forum thinks Trent's YPC is because of his bad vision means that they don't know what they are talking about.

At this point, you have to call a spade a spade. He's not playing well.... AT ALL. Everyone sees that, and it has nothing to do with his YPC

That's fine. I'm not saying Trent was the best move by this franchise. But I find it hard to take any criticism of him seriously when our OL protects our QB or any RB about as good as a bullet proof vest made out of wax paper.

That's fine.  I'm not saying Trent was the best move by this franchise.  But I find it hard to take any criticism of him seriously when our OL protects our QB or any RB about as good as a bullet proof vest made out of wax paper.

Believe me, I wanted Richardson to come here and prove me wrong about blowing a 1st rd. pick on him(not just him, but a RB in general), but Richardson wasn't very good in Cleveland either behind a much better O-line. He just does not have good field vision or awareness. I have no doubt that he may improve some behind a good o-line, but I think some have unrealistic expectations of him. IMO he just don't have superstar potential at all.