Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Never seen/Are you kidding me?/ Game over ((merge))

Mr.Debonair

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They wont make playoffs, too many issues. Sooner or later the luck was gonna run out,today is the day. Short week ahead,Tennessee d is better than rams,and Tennessee always plays us tough. Loss 4 on thusday lol lol,sux but likely.

I'm literally laughing at this. Teams rebound. We haven't lost 2 in row since luck has been here. We haven't even lost this game yet

Relax. Its halftime and I would be REALLY suprised if we don't play better in the second half. Even if we lose this game, ITS ONE GAME. They will regroup and play better against the Titans, BUT THIS ONE IS NOT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll feel really dumb in the end if you quit believing at halftime!!!

I'm glad that this thread has figured out whats wrong with this team. Everything. Trent Richardson, the coaches, Andrew Luck over throwing, the receivers not catching, the O-Line, the refs hating us, anything else?  The sad part is you all are completely right.

Can not believe what i am watching , nothing to say, perplexed , like our team must be

at least Jacksonville  is beating Titans 20-7

You're all on crack or something.  This is all clearly Trent's fault.

Defensively, we've been shredded and the offense is worse..

28-0 at the half...

We need the comeback of all time

We've seriously been getting refballed thew last few games.

I guess I took a wrong turn. I seem to be in the mind of Al Davis.

My God , I close call goes against us. It's 28-0

Im gonna call it this is a coaching and management problem...pep has to go. I didnt want to say it but him and manusky we are in for it. I want our coaching staff to have an attitude.

I haven't even seen either one of those two coaches yelling at their players on the side line. only one i seen yelling is redding. their defense is worst then the jaguars today.

You act like this is the first time he's had to deal with pressure. He's playing like garbage plain and simple.

Dude im not going to argue. you clearly dont see what im seeing hit after hit does take its toll on somebody. I do agree he is playing bad but i can see why. Now if he had 5 seconds to throw every down then i would blame him completely....

I'm starting to think the NFL is rigged. This always happens. The underdog always jumps out. The players for the colts have been doing so many dumb things. Reed took out a kick from the endzone and only went to the 10 yard line lol. I know the colts are gonna comeback and win already but they ain't gonna cover the spread.

The best thing about football, which I can not say about nba basketball, the NFL... Is not rigged, and stop talking about spreads.