• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - inappropriate

Based on what we have seen in the last two weeks, IF we make the playoffs, we are clearly a one and done team.

We can only hope that your posts are one and done.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• At this point I would just like to see Richardson ON THE FIELD for the remainder of the season, so the Colts can determine if they finally have their franchise QB. The Colts are not really going anywhere without one.
    • Regardless of what we saw today I don’t want Flacco taking any more reps from Richardson than necessary.  
    • One other thing, and this is a shallow comment I admit but to me it points to a flaw in Ballard's personality and a reason why he does not succeed.  Watch his body movements at press conferences.  Watch how he dresses.  He is always trying to look and act like a 28 year old with his flexing.  His attire.  His hats that even the guys in S Cal don't wear anymore.   He dies his hair.  Lately, for lack of a better comparison, he looks more and more like a fat, scuffed Axl Rose.   He looks like a pudgy little guy with lots of botox.    But in his mind I promise you he think he looks like a young Matt Damon lol.    I think he is a good scout but his entire persona is so arrogant and fake that he will never allow himself to be a leader of men and an organization.  People see right through all that stuff.  And they don't like it.
    • We should have gotten it figured out in the first half of the first game. Not having it take two whole games. Especially against a team that was starting Willis. Everyone in the world knew what Green Bay was going to do... except Gus, apparently.
    • His ankle had much more pain the days following the game last week.   No reason to have played him if he is gimpy.  
  • Members