Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Montori Hughes plays tonight...

Indygal1218

Yeah he was 94. Didn't notice till I saw the 94 and said who the heck is that. So wasn't paying attention. Saw him stop at least one run. Who I really can't stand is Mathews. Wth is he doing out there, I saw guys run right by him without a touch. Had his back to the blocker. Would much rather have kept Guy, or even Nevis.

Yeah he was 94. Didn't notice till I saw the 94 and said who the heck is that. So wasn't paying attention. Saw him stop at least one run. Who I really can't stand is Mathews. Wth is he doing out there, I saw guys run right by him without a touch. Had his back to the blocker. Would much rather have kept Guy, or even Nevis.

Wasn`t Mathews terrible again? Moala was blown up time after time. Nothing to lose getting Hughes some playing time.

He actually shed a block and made a PLAY right off, even tho that isn`t his job.

Wasn`t Mathews terrible again? Moala was blown up time after time. Nothing to lose getting Hughes some playing time.

He actually shed a block and made a PLAY right off, even tho that isn`t his job.

I seriously just shake my head at Mathews. He tried some spin crap and running back ran right by him cause he was spun around, back to him. What the heck is that? Would have rather kept Guy or Nevis. But that's just me.