Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TRich breakout prediction

Kyle

I want to go on record as saying "Trent Richardson will run for over 100 yards and 2 TDs this Sunday night."

Feel free to tell me how wrong I am, or agree but make sure to come back here after the game.  I will eat crow if I am wrong, I just want the naysayers to do the same WHEN I am right. 

I don't see it this week but I'm expecting 100 yard performances by December

Its not that far fetched honestly. The Texans give up a ton of yards on the ground and Cushing is out, hurting them even more defending between the tackles. They are also 30th in red zone defense, so they give up a lot of points once you get inside the 20.

Runningback play should be a key against besting the Texan's defense, which would inherently mean opprotunities for TRich. Its a question of execution.

Aren't the Texans the #1 defense?

Only in bulk yards. They rate poorly against the run, and are 30th in the redzone. They also have caused very few turnovers(-11 TO differential). Essentially, they are good at getting a few 3 and outs, but they dont get turnovers and dont stop anyone once they get inside the 20. Its a shell of its former self.

I want to go on record as saying "Trent Richardson will run for over 100 yards and 2 TDs this Sunday night."

Feel free to tell me how wrong I am, or agree but make sure to come back here after the game.  I will eat crow if I am wrong, I just want the naysayers to do the same WHEN I am right. 

I REALLY hope this happens. But I officially turned into a richardson.... disliker, so I don't expect anything more than 20 carries for 63 yards and 0TD's.

haha, lmao, thats the best one I heard all year. Ur on crack if u think he will put up a 100 in any game rest of the year,mayb a td when someone gets tackled on the goaline after a catch and he only has half a yard to go,kinda like the exaggeration inthe sf game when the world bragged cuz he had a td in his first game.

:facepalm:

we should be running more running plays like miami last night. they have a bad offensive line but the rb gets to choose his hole and make people miss. that's what t rich does best. i really liked their running plays.  much more room to work with than we're used to seing.

to me, i think their defense is overrated, they have the talent thought but i don't see it as being all that..last year they said they samething and i remember Luck shredding them...throwing for 60 and 70 yard TDs ...but that's just me

The Texans defense is ranked 1st in the NFL standings because the NFL only bases offensive and defensive rankings off of total yards. The Texans have allowed the fewest yards, but you realize how decieving that is when they are allowing over 120 rushing yards a game, their offense is turning thr ball over constantly, and the special teams has been starting opponents on short fields. There simply hasnt been many yards to surrender.

haha, lmao, thats the best one I heard all year. Ur on crack if u think he will put up a 100 in any game rest of the year,mayb a td when someone gets tackled on the goaline after a catch and he only has half a yard to go,kinda like the exaggeration inthe sf game when the world bragged cuz he had a td in his first game.

Punctuation is your friend

That's English.