Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who do you think will qb the texans next week?

Stephen

Kubiak said that Schaub will be the starter.

No he didn't, this is what he said:

“I’ve got to sit down and look at our situation and what’s going on right now,” Kubiak said. “Obviously, Matt’s our starting quarterback. Case (Keenum) played this week because Matt wasn’t healthy. Case went in and played extremely well.

“I’m going to sit down — we’re on a bye week – (and) I’m going to evaluate where we’re at as a team and move forward from there. So I’m going to do that everywhere, not just at the quarterback position. I’ll do that at every place.”

In other words, after the evaluation, Keenum could start a second consecutive game, only this time at friendly Reliant Stadium in a nationally televised game.- McClain from the Houston Chronicle two days ago

No he didn't, this is what he said:

“I’ve got to sit down and look at our situation and what’s going on right now,” Kubiak said. “Obviously, Matt’s our starting quarterback. Case (Keenum) played this week because Matt wasn’t healthy. Case went in and played extremely well.

“I’m going to sit down — we’re on a bye week – (and) I’m going to evaluate where we’re at as a team and move forward from there. So I’m going to do that everywhere, not just at the quarterback position. I’ll do that at every place.”

In other words, after the evaluation, Keenum could start a second consecutive game, only this time at friendly Reliant Stadium in a nationally televised game.- McClain from the Houston Chronicle two days ago

I wasn't wrong...

Tom Brady!!!

Let him prepare for whomever he wants haha

Lol, might be playing Tom Brady again

I don't care if Vontae is preparing for Tom Brady or Mother Theresa. As long as it works for him.

I really hadn't seen any video of Vontae actually talking before Sunday nights post game interview & at first it seemed to me like he said Tom Brady purposefully, for comedic value...

but since then I've looked for interviews with him & watched clips of him from hard-knocks whenever he is told about being traded (hilarious by the way) & now I think that the guy may have actually thought he was playing Tom Brady...

either way the guy cracks me up & he is a definitely a baller, so I don't care if he thinks he is playing monkey-in-the-middle with moon martians on planet Tralfamadore, Vonate-All-The-Way!!!

Guest TeamLoloJones

Will we see keenum yates or schaub.

"Tom Brady"     

-Vontae Davis

If they start Schaub and they lose he will never play for them again Kubiak will be fired eventually and finally they can be left for dead this season and beyond. If they start Keenum and lose they will still have hope and believe they are alive, the press will cut Keenum a break and by extension Kubiak and they will eventually turn back to Schaub to try to salvage their season. I hope they start Schaub and we can have the opportunity to crush and finish both Schaub and Kubiak in Houston.

If they start Schaub and they lose he will never play for them again Kubiak will be fired eventually and finally they can be left for dead this season and beyond. If they start Keenum and lose they will still have hope and believe they are alive, the press will cut Keenum a break and by extension Kubiak and they will eventually turn back to Schaub to try to salvage their season. I hope they start Schaub and we can have the opportunity to crush and finish both Schaub and Kubiak in Houston.

i hope both kubiak and Schaub are in Houston for years to come

Guest TeamLoloJones

I really hadn't seen any video of Vontae actually talking before Sunday nights post game interview & at first it seemed to me like he said Tom Brady purposefully, for comedic value...

but since then I've looked for interviews with him & watched clips of him from hard-knocks whenever he is told about being traded (hilarious by the way) & now I think that the guy may have actually thought he was playing Tom Brady...

either way the guy cracks me up & he is a definitely a baller, so I don't care if he thinks he is playing monkey-in-the-middle with moon martians on planet Tralfamadore, Vonate-All-The-Way!!!

Man I didn't think that was funny at all when he was actually told.  I thought he was gonna cry, and then the guy asked him "Are you alright?  And he said "I want to call my grandma."  I honestly got a little choked up myself.  That moment reminds you these guys are still kids.

He had an up and down first year wtih us, and really came on late.  And after the way he has played this year, I think Vontae is firmly in the top 5 of best CBs in the entire league.  If you go back and watch what the Dolphins coaches and GM were saying about Davis and why they wanted him gone, it really makes them look clueless.  

Yep. I agree. Schaub would throw us free points.