Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All the josh gordon trade talk

colts_100nascar17fan

I also saw this on nfl insiders that colts mayb the team thats offered a draft pick plus a player for gordon. He would be a really good pickup,however I watched the cleveland greenbay game and early in that game he slipped coming out of a break and was not hurt but showed very little effort the rest of the game going after balls n running routes,maybe it was the rain,if he dont like playing in less than ideal conditions then I would not want him-and for the record,no other wr's or te's showed that kind of lack of effort in those conditions. Just going of what I saw cuz he is my number 2 fantasy wr. I think he would prolly do well here,cuz some of the problem could b weeden,who we all know sux and cant really get the ball where it needs to b.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we did its probably a 2nd rounder and maybe a guy like Konner. I just would really find it hard to belueve that Cleveland would want to give him up. But they may just want clean slate and start a whole new re build process. I'm not counting on this move by any means though. Would be nice to get him though. I think Indy would be good for him as far staying out of trouble and putting him with Luck. We will see.

Would be terrible! How bout we stick with Brazill and keep the 2nd.

Josh Gordon is LEAP AND BOUNDS ahead of brazil, and can become the number 1 after wayne retires. Plus they both have had suspensions. Use the picks to make a run this year to the SB and punt on the draft. We already have a very very young team. Hit FA next year with a lil cap room to play with

Josh Gordon is LEAP AND BOUNDS ahead of brazil, and can become the number 1 after wayne retires. Plus they both have had suspensions. Use the picks to make a run this year to the SB and punt on the draft. We already have a very very young team. Hit FA next year with a lil cap room to play with

hit it on the head I agree 100%

This is the ideal scenario right now. Most of the young core is in place, itll just take a few signings in the offseason to shore up the weakspots. Make the trade to make a playoff run now.

I would love to get him. Some want to always keep picks but IMO a second would be a good deal. A young player that has shown he can play in this league is more valuable than a player that may or may not be able to play. A pick is only worth the production u get out of it. Outside of that they r worthless.

Gordon is a STUD, Cleveland will get a 1 for him IF they wish to move him...   and if they do, they are truly clueless.

I would say this if it wasn't for his history and suspension. Hes one test away from a year ban. I don't think teams will give up a first for someone in that position

They took him with a second why would they take a 3rd now. HES PROVEN LOGIC![/quote

It's Cleveland who took Trich 3 overall and traded him a year later for what will at best be a mid 1st; which they also had last year and used for Weeden who they seem to be running out of town as quickly as possible. Logic and Browns?

I would give up 2013 2 in a heartbeat but Gordon's play has upped the ante...   to a first ..   He is balling.  

Teams will overlook his "history" ...  IF YOU CAN PLAY THEY WILL PAY.

I would say this if it wasn't for his history and suspension. Hes one test away from a year ban. I don't think teams will give up a first for someone in that position

They took him with a second why would they take a 3rd now. HES PROVEN LOGIC![/quote

It's Cleveland who took Trich 3 overall and traded him a year later for what will at best be a mid 1st; which they also had last year and used for Weeden who they seem to be running out of town as quickly as possible. Logic and Browns?

Understandable but they are 3 different players. No on wants Weeden, Trich was a spur of the moment move and Gordon has a ton of interest, therefore there will be plenty more then a 3rd for him. Possible 2 2nd or 2nd and a player/s

I'd say a second this year + a player(Conner probably), then a 3rd or 4th 2015 draft on the conditition on Gordon not getting in anymore trouble.

I'm not saying i like this deal, honestly don't know how i would feel about it, but if a deal gets done I see it being something along these lines.

I'd say a second this year + a player(Conner probably), then a 3rd or 4th 2015 draft on the conditition on Gordon not getting in anymore trouble.

I'm not saying i like this deal, honestly don't know how i would feel about it, but if a deal gets done I see it being something along these lines.

I like that deal

Guest TeamLoloJones

I like that deal

How about this....We give Cleveland our 2014 2nd round pick and our 2015 second round pick.....and we get Josh Gordon and our 2014 4th round pick we traded them for Montori Hughes.  The 2015 2nd round pick is conditional...if Gordon gets suspended it becomes a 4th round pick.

Its too bad reggie got hurt in a year where dhb is stuggled more than expected and Dwayne allen and vick ballard got hurt. Not sure where Richardson fits in cuz ballard is way way better,I say trade Richardson in offseason,its not all the lines fault cuz brown gets plenty of decent runs when called upon.

Wont happen. Ballard and Richardson will split carries. Bradshaw will walk.

He was a change of pace before Bradshaw/Ballard went down, now he splits carries with Trich. He prolly go more snaps vs Denver then Trich I believe. And no never be a feature back, but I don't know if this office will want to pay him. idk tho hes have a decent year.

Hes not a split, hes a change of pace. The Colts will make Brown an offer, he may test the FA waters, but hes never going to be a feature back.

Josh Gordon will not be traded to Indy. The asking price is a #2 from a non-contender, or a #1 from a contender. In other words, a 1st or a high 2nd, neither of which the Colts can offer. And the Browns have already balked at offers better than what the Colts could offer.
More importantly, the Browns FO isn't going to do anything that might help make the Colts better, because that would devalue the 1st the Colts gave up for Richardson.