Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peterson could be father of 7 kids out of wedlock

amfootball

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you actually read it? The reporting was done by TMZ and said so multiple times

Right. The Post would not be quoting them if they believed the info was false. And it looks like a whole lot more is about to surface... and AP is not denying it...yet anyways.  And I have been saying "IF" the report is true all along if you read my posts.

Right. The Post would not be quoting them if they believed the info was false. And it looks like a whole lot more is about to surface... and AP is not denying it...yet anyways. And I have been saying "IF" the report is true all along if you read my posts.

The post is a tabloid paper. Its not the times. They don't do hard hitting reporting. The national enquirer is about as reliable

The post is a tabloid paper. Its not the times. They don't do hard hitting reporting. The national enquirer is about as reliable

I would think others will be investigating this as time goes along. If this whole thing is a bunch of hooey then I will recant everything but right now many women are coming forward .... and silence from AP which may be good right now until he figures out how to respond ...

I would think others will be investigating this as time goes along. If this whole thing is a bunch of hooey then I will recant everything but right now many women are coming forward .... and silence from AP which may be good right now until he figures out how to respond ...

women coming forward to TMZ. Seems like an odd outlet to "come forward" to

There are a lot of judgments being made in this thread from both sides.

Some of you want to blame the mothers of the children in such situations and they deserve a share of any blame. 

But, when I read 7 children from multiple women and only see one common denominator which is AP; I believe the bulk of any blame should be on his shoulders.

I think that this is a very sensitive topic right now due to AP leaving his son's deathbed to play football.  As I said in another thread, AP may have very good reasons for doing so.  I honestly don't know.

But, it is also easy to understand why his actions seemed callous and uncaring to many and how this story (if true) just adds fuel to the disdain that others may feel towards him.

Also, if any of you saw TO on Dr. Phil; you would have seen the scenario of a man who had fathered four children with four different women.  Were these women looking for child support?  The answer is a big YES.

But, they were also looking for TO to be a part of his children's lives.  If I remember correctly, one of the children was 7 and TO had only seen her about 12 times during those seven years. 

Is AP another TO?  I really don't know.  There is so much behind this story that is still unknown.  But, just like AP, TO was the common denominator and even admitted that he had been irresponsible.

And, yes, the perfect family unit does consist of a loving father and mother.  But, I have known many children who have grown up to be great individuals without ever even knowing who their father was.

And, I have also seen children who would have been far better off if their father had never been in their lives for even a second. 

Well I guess he is good at nailing more then just defenses.

:headspin:

He gets great penetration. Often putting too many balls on the ground, which gives birth to too many adverse situations. He drives deep into defensive backfields, capable of spurting out in any direction. They don't call him "All Day" for no reason. He runs long and hard, spreading opponents out. 

He gets great penetration. Often putting too many balls on the ground, which gives birth to too many adverse situations. He drives deep into defensive backfields, capable of spurting out in any direction. They don't call him "All Day" for no reason. He runs long and hard, spreading opponents out. 

Now we just need to get Trent Richardson to study the Vikings game film so he too can penetrate opposing holes more often for big gains inside.

I will refrain from making any direct comments anymore to anyone about this subject. Everyone has different opinions and points of views on this. I deal every day with abused and neglected children and this is a touchy subject for me. The only I can add that might make some think a little more than a simple argumentative comment is one thing. My 'babies Mama's', child abuse and child neglect runs rabid and is an epidemic in this country. It poses long term effects that can not be reversed. To take a simple attitude that it's none of your business only breeds it further. I think it's everyone business as this does effect every one in this country weather you believe it or not. Part of the problem is there are way too many that turn their back on it because they don't want to face it. I was raised to take care of your responsibilities and help those who cant and that includes children who from birth don't have a chance because of no family values. I have grandchildren and great grandchildren and I am very scared for their future. I know this is a heavy subject but I just needed to put this out there.

Then take care of your own desires by yourself.

;)

I have to admit that Jules & ruksak did make me ROTF with those comments...Well played you 2. Well played!  :hat:

Now we just need to get Trent Richardson to study the Vikings game film so he too can penetrate opposing holes more often for big gains inside.

Penetration...Holes...Wide open spaces...Somehow, I don't think we are talking about Montana or Wyoming now are we? AP wants to run for at least 2,000 yards this season. He wants to break Eric Dickerson's record. Well, he seems to shattering records in other areas...Enough said. 

I gotta give it up to ruksak & Jules. You 2 are better at nuance, innuendo, symbolism, & colorful metaphors better than I am. It's a gift & SW1 always acknowledges a master at their craft when he sees one. Bravo!  

Oh how I do enjoy double meanings; It's a lost art I'm afraid that few people can replicate, let alone appreciate these days. Just an observation...

It's a good things AP is an elite RB in the NFL today because if he was an interior decorator for instance AP might be too obsessed making sure that the carpet matches the drapes. Well anyway, it's good to know that AP found his NFL MVP calling right? Destiny has a way of falling into place I guess.  

Best line in this forum hands down! If AP is so slippery & elusive in the hole when an opening develops in the line, why can't he protect both the QB & himself on & off the field? Not all Vikings plunder, pillage, & invade foreign territories historically speaking. Only teasing! 

I will refrain from making any direct comments anymore to anyone about this subject. Everyone has different opinions and points of views on this. I deal every day with abused and neglected children and this is a touchy subject for me. The only I can add that might make some think a little more than a simple argumentative comment is one thing. My 'babies Mama's', child abuse and child neglect runs rabid and is an epidemic in this country. It poses long term effects that can not be reversed. To take a simple attitude that it's none of your business only breeds it further. I think it's everyone business as this does effect every one in this country weather you believe it or not. Part of the problem is there are way too many that turn their back on it because they don't want to face it. I was raised to take care of your responsibilities and help those who cant and that includes children who from birth don't have a chance because of no family values. I have grandchildren and great grandchildren and I am very scared for their future. I know this is a heavy subject but I just needed to put this out there.

Well said. I think part of the problem with discussing these types of subjects is that our society is permeated by relativism - no absolute truth so if it feels good to you then do it. As the saying goes, "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Or as the Bible puts it which the quote is based on, "Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin." (James 4:17).  Too many neglected and absued children and so little voice/support for them. How else is it supposed to stop if people don't at least begin by being outraged which then leads to passion which then leads to action.

A stone has been cast in Mr. Petersons direction... and it certainly isn't the first. I hope you have never made any mistakes yourself in your life. That would make things kind of odd.

Having one or two oops babies is one thing as I am a product of an oops. Having five other kids just shows the guy is an * and far from a mistake. It is not hard to protect yourself in this time.

Never mind the fact that hr is probably not a father figure in these kids lives since he is not around other for money.

Once or twice can be a mistake bl, but if you do not learn from those mistakes and repeat it over and over again then your just an *.

To say none of our business, it not really true. Whether or not this is true of AP, it is seemingly true in a larger proportion of males athletes, than the rest of society. Where it becomes our business is in our pockets when many of those kids could need support from government programs.

Every time I hear another ad about, "Is the IRS trying to take your hard earned money because of unpaid taxes?"...I have to refrain myself from screaming at the radio (sometimes I fail and do it anyway).

Not paying your taxes... like the IRS is the bad guy and you are the good guy, is simply saying......I want to cut down or remove this tax debt and shackle it to the rest of society who is responsible and taking care of their debt so they can pay it for me

Take some freakin responsibility for your actions. Yes...we all make mistakes, but letting society pay for your indiscretions is selfish and irresponsible. That goes for both AP and any woman he may have engaged with in a mutually consensual event.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Exactly. I also hear that Matt Schaub has trouble in becoming a father now. Apparently his seed gets intercepted before it reaches the egg...

T.J. Yates has shown to have the same problem recently...so maybe it isn't Matt's fault.  Maybe the problem is the field they are playing on.

Exactly. I also hear that Matt Schaub has trouble in becoming a father now. Apparently his seed gets intercepted before it reaches the egg...

Post of the day right there man! Even QuizBoy & Vance87 are laughing at that 1 silently. Okay, I can't confirm that, but the Texans were my #1 NFL team, I'd laugh at that line to avoid crying anyway. 

4 thumbs up for my buddy BHC.  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

T.J. Yates has shown to have the same problem recently...so maybe it isn't Matt's fault.  Maybe the problem is the field they are playing on.

Normally, I agree with you TLJ, but TJ Yates turnover is worthy of a pass in this case since he was inserted so late in that game when the outcome was already determined & it's a matter of breaking the pick frequency over more that 1 game with Matt vs TJ.  

Maybe the problem could be Kubiak????

A legitimate argument could be made for that given Gary's tenure in Houston and the incredible athletic talent on that Texans roster Jshipp23. I agree 100% It's the truth. 

I just wonder how much breathing room back to back AFC South Division titles buys him though? Keep Wade Phillips as DC, but everyone else on that coaching staff needs to be put on notice. 

A legitimate argument could be made for that given Gary's tenure in Houston and the incredible athletic talent on that Texans roster Jshipp23. I agree 100% It's the truth. 

I just wonder how much breathing room back to back AFC South Division titles buys him though? Keep Wade Phillips as DC, but everyone else on that coaching staff needs to be put on notice. 

I feel bad for Wade losing his dad and 1 of the greatest defensive coaches ever...Wish the Colts had Wade at DC

This is a terrible problem in the black community as a whole. I read that 75% of black children are born out of wedlock and have no father in their lives. Its just staggering.

And as far as not judging, that's nonsense. We are not to judge hypocritically. If I am married with children and being a father to my children, and other guys are knocking up 7 women and leaving them as single mothers, i'm sorry but that's a problem.