Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peterson could be father of 7 kids out of wedlock

amfootball

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are not allowed to call a poor behavior, poor behavior? Should we also look the other way about Aaron Hernandez too?

If a man has children in, or out of wedlock... and cares for them who are you to judge? Aaron Hernandez may have murdered someone which is a whole different story for which there is no comparison.

If a man has children in, or out of wedlock... and cares for them who are you to judge? Aaron Hernandez may have murdered someone which is a whole different story for which there is no comparison.

IF the story is true, he has many children out of wedlock that he is not caring for. I think that is poor behavior and hurtful to the children. I am sorry if that bothers you but we can't pick and choose and decide murder is in a league of its own and then look the other way at a man of having many children out of wedlock. At least I can't.

7 kids, if true, shows a lack of restraint and responsibility. That was my main point. That's not judgement, that's observation.

Restraint maybe....Responsibility you're reaching there. Maybe responsibility if he didn't actually provide those children anything.

Also it's a judgement, can't tiptoe around that.

IF the story is true, he has many children out of wedlock that he is not caring for. I think that is poor behavior and hurtful to the children. I am sorry if that bothers you but we can't pick and choose and decide murder is in a league of its own and then look the other way at a man of having many children out of wedlock. At least I can't.

Murder and having children out of wedlock is equal in your mind? This boggle mine.

Isn't showing restraint being responsible? Two go hand in hand IMO.

Not really....The logic behind it makes no sense. Having multiple children doesn't mean he's irresponsible. If he had 3 children with three different women you can't say that makes him more responsible than if he had 7 children with 7 different women.

Not equal at all. But still the wedlock is poor behavior and a child was murdered. It can be a slippery slope. Children need their fathers not just their pay checks.

Hold up here....poor behavior in your eyes or poor behavior in society's eyes? That's two different things there...

Parents divorced when I was three months old, saw father a couple of times and I did just fine. Is it preferable for your average family for both parents to be there? Yea for the most part yes, but it's not needed...

Not equal at all. But still the wedlock is poor behavior and a child was murdered. It can be a slippery slope. Children need their fathers not just their pay checks.

The article clearly states that one of the women says he pays support, and has his child during the summer. I agree children need their father, but sometimes people split up... you don't know the reason for him not being there if that is indeed the case.

We do know that Brady too had a kid out of wedlock... so he in the same class as fellow Patriot Aaron Hernandez and Mr. Peterson as you claim?

Not really....The logic behind it makes no sense. Having multiple children doesn't mean he's irresponsible. If he had 3 children with three different women you can't say that makes him more responsible than if he had 7 children with 7 different women.

Hold up here....poor behavior in your eyes or poor behavior in society's eyes? That's two different things there...

The basis wasn't the number of women but the number of children he is not supporting other than pay checks...

The article clearly states that one of the women says he pays support, and has his child during the summer. I agree children need their father, but sometimes people split up... you don't know the reason for him not being there if that is indeed the case.

We do know that Brady too had a kid out of wedlock too... so he in the same class as fellow Patriot Aaron Hernandez and Mr. Peterson as you claim?

The article talks about other children and multiple women. That is why I said IF it is true then it shows a lack of restraint on his part.

The basis wasn't the number of women but the number of children he is not supporting other than pay checks...

When did actually paying child support not really count as support? It's something and I'm pretty sure most would rather have something than nothing. Don't devalue it just because it isn't the most personal types of support.

How is paying not support? When did actually paying child support not really count as support? It's something and I'm pretty sure most would rather have something than nothing. 

That has been my point. Children need their father not just their pay checks. If you disagree and see it as the same then we disagree on this and can just move on ....

The article talks about other children and multiple women. That is why I said IF it is true then it shows a lack of restraint on his part.

Stop. Tom Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for another woman... that in and of itself is pretty bad, hehehe. Not as bad as murder though. I have lost what little respect I had for you on this issue.

That has been my point. Children need their father not just their pay checks. If you disagree and see it as the same then we disagree on this and can just move on ....

That's the thing you're wrong with that statement. I'm speaking from personal experience you're dead wrong with that statement. 

Stop. Tom Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for another woman... that in and of itself is pretty bad, hehehe. Not as bad as murder though. I have lost what little respect I had for you on this issue.

Peterson has 7 kids by multiple women. How is that the same as Brady who not only supports his son but spends time with him in the off-season and during the season and built his mansion in LA so after retirement he can be as close to his son as possible.

Children don't need their fathers???

No they don't. Would it be nice if all families did? You can argue for the most part yes it would be, but a family can function fine without one. Mine did. Countless amount of kids grow up without their mother or father and in some cases both. Not all are better off, not all of them fully adjust to it but you can still live a life without them. 

No they don't. Would it be nice if all families did? You can argue for the most part yes it would be, but a family can function fine without one. Mine did.

Plenty of families survive in a single parent household and do just fine. That is not the point. In Perterson's case however, his son died.

Peterson has 7 kids by multiple women. How is that the same as Brady who not only supports his son but spends time with him in the off-season and during the season and built his mansion in LA so after retirement he can be as close to his son as possible.

Omg. So he has less, and that somehow makes it better... or is that because he is your man? You can't have it both ways amigo. You have no credibility anymore.

Omg. So he has less, and that somehow makes it better... or is that because he is your man? You can't have it both ways amigo. You have no credibility anymore.

Wow, this can't be this obtuse. Brady IS with his son. Not just financially. His former girlfriend was not some one night stand. He had been with her for four years. He sees his son often and supports him personally and financially as well as his former girlfriend. She actually attended his wedding to Giselle. That is how good his relationship is with her and his son. You really need to check your facts more before making such a ridiculous comparison...

Wow, this can't be this obtuse. Brady IS with his son. Not just financially. His former girlfriend was not some one night stand. He had been with her for four years. He sees his son often and supports him personally and financially as well as his former girlfriend. She actually attended his wedding to Giselle. That is how good his relationship is with her and his son. You really need to check your facts more before making such a ridiculous comparison...

No it is pretty obtuse, or dull because quite frankly you are not making any sense. They were together for 4 years, and the best time to end a relationship is when your significant other is expecting a child? Maybe she attended the wedding... I could really care less about that, but perhaps she was simply there for her kids sake. It happens. I digress because the issue you brought up earlier is that the child(ren) were born out of wedlock, and you managed to equate that to murder.

Holy cow!!! All those big words wore me out.

You are seriously over-reacting.

Teenagers have kids by accident because they don't know any better. A man of Peterson's age doing this is either incredibly stupid, or is willfully accumulating random offspring as if they're gang tatoos "Look at me, I'm more of a man than you are.". As much as I can't stand Brady she is absolutely right in that his situation doesn't compare to this in any way.

By the way, the woman aren't exactly innocent either. Common sense suggests they were eager to land either a wealthy husband or an ongoing paycheck. I have no respect or sympathy for any of the players in this drama aside from the kids. And I have no respect what-so-ever for Peterson. Just ridiculous.

Maybe Hernandez is an over-the-top comparison (although to suggest that she was literally comparing this to murder is disingenuous), but how about Miller? Not long ago everyone was condemning him for his succession of juvenile errors. The thing is, the cumulative total of his mistakes pales in comparison to any one of Peterson's. The only person he ever hurt was himself. Peterson is leaving a wide swath of damaged people in his wake. Support checks or not, insanely irresponsible doesn't even begin to describe his behavior.

No it is pretty obtuse, or dull because quite frankly you are not making any sense. They were together for 4 years, and the best time to end a relationship is when your significant other is expecting a child? Maybe she attended the wedding... I could really care less about that, but perhaps she was simply there for her kids sake. It happens. I digress because the issue you brought up earlier is that the child(ren) were born out of wedlock, and you managed to equate that to murder.

Holy cow!!! All those big words wore me out.

See MAC's post ....

Teenagers have kids by accident because they don't know any better. A man of Peterson's age doing this is either incredibly stupid, or is willfully accumulating random offspring as if they're gang tatoos "Look at me, I'm more of a man than you are.". As much as I can't stand Brady she is absolutely right in that his situation doesn't compare to this in any way.

By the way, the woman aren't exactly innocent either. Common sense suggests they were eager to land either a wealthy husband or an ongoing paycheck. I have no respect or sympathy for any of the players in this drama aside from the kids. And I have no respect what-so-ever for Peterson. Just ridiculous.

Maybe Hernandez is an over-the-top comparison (although to suggest that she was literally comparing this to murder is disingenuous), but how about Miller? Not long ago everyone was condemning him for his succession of juvenile errors. The thing is, the cumulative total of his mistakes pales in comparison to any one of Peterson's. The only person he ever hurt was himself. Peterson is leaving a wide swath of damaged people in his wake. Support checks or not, insanely irresponsible doesn't even begin to describe his behavior.

So well articulated. I should have just said that from the get go. :)

so you know how much time AD spends with his kids?

This is a clear case of just enough reaction, not over. Amfootball did say "We can't pick and choose and decide murder is in a league of its own and then look the other way at a man of having many children out of wedlock. At least I can't." Sounds like they think they are equal. I'm not sure who Miller is. So I wont comment on that subject.

Judge a man by his actions. If Mr. Peterson is a bad father that is one thing, but to say so due to the despicable actions of another man is not right. This whole thing seems to be predicated on the fact that his son was murdered... which is sad.