Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

saints @ patriots thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost this game days ago when they announced they chose BLACK PANTS for the game.

Told you guys we suck when we wear them on the road.

I won't lose any sleep tonight. They still played good, can't win them all.

You still lost to the Patriots, public enemy #1 in the NFL. Now I need to suffer this entire week by watching everyone around here try and audition for XXX rated movies with Brady and Belichick.

Also, a hint to the Saints:

The team that's losing in the final minute with possession of the ball will pass and nothing but. Try a little better to defend it.

You know, I really like your accuracy in predictions. Be glad you're not on a Saints forum or they would be extremely aggressive towards you.

Sorry Bogie but you and I kinda both saw this coming anyway.

Good finish for the Pats, Brady pulled this one out. I love these types of games at times too.

Saints will be in the playoffs. So will the Pats.  Both will be dangerous.

You still lost to the Patriots, public enemy #1 in the NFL. Now I need to suffer this entire week by watching everyone around here try and audition for XXX rated movies with Brady and Belichick.

Yeah bad loss, but not the first time our epically terrible defense has looked good and then melted down in the final minute.

Now I remember why I was not excited when I heard Rob Ryan was hired.

Yeah it will alternate between XXX Brady and XXX Peyton.

But, what else is new?

Nice "lateral".

Gotta hand it to the Patriots. They might very well be the second best team in the NFL. They're certainly the deepest/best coached.

No. The Bronco's defense looks terrible... and New England's offense doesn't look any better. Gronkowski the walking std factory not being there is a major blow. I'd like to see them play a real defense.

LOLOL

Awful clock management by New Orleans/

LOLOL

Awful clock management by New Orleans/

More of giving up about 20 yards in field position with the Brees bootleg and lousy punt.  Plus Solder was smart ripping that DE's head off as the refs would never call a hold , even one as blatant as that one was.