Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

saints @ patriots thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Brady angers me when I watch him play, I really dont think he's as great as everyone says. Like 80% of his throws are screens/dumpoffs/2-3 yard routes and he goes deep only when there is broken coverage. I really do think he benefits from the system they run in NE. He is a top 5-6 qb but I think he's overrated

It's smart football not to throw deep unless you have to or it's broken coverage. Either that or a free play due to offsides. It's part of the reason Brady has so few INTs year after year.

Brady does have the luxury of a great/the best pass blocking line every season, and frequently gets all day to throw. When that happens, his receivers eventually come wide open and he'll make the throw. Whether or not these receivers he has now can catch the pass is a different story.

Tom Brady angers me when I watch him play, I really dont think he's as great as everyone says. Like 80% of his throws are screens/dumpoffs/2-3 yard routes and he goes deep only when there is broken coverage. I really do think he benefits from the system they run in NE. He is a top 5-6 qb but I think he's overrated

tom's a great player, but i doubt he could go to another team & replicate what he does in new england. cough..peyton... cough... manning... ahem

every QB has a bad game none are immune to it, The good QB's just dont make a habit of it.....Jax is making a game of it IN DENVER 14-12 Denver with 36 seconds till halftime.....Im tellin ya Henne is not likely the long term answer for Jax, But if Jax wants to be competitive then they need to go with him instead of Crappert at least till the end of the season

And I thought the Patriots were going to have trouble...so much for that.

My boy Joe Vellano (I really wanted him at DE in our multiple look defense) is having a good couple games since he has been starting and able to get into the flow of the game, Like that kid

Psst.....hey Brees....I think there's a WR on your team named Colston....I got both of you on fantasy....try to connect with him a few times....

and Colston is one big game away from breaking Eric Martin's long held receiving yards record.

Brees keys way too much on Graham.

My boy Joe Vellano (I really wanted him at DE in our multiple look defense) is having a good couple games since he has been starting and able to get into the flow of the game, Like that kid

Never heard of him before today. I'm definitely impressed with the Patriots defense as a whole as well, they do look improved this year.

Never heard of him before today. I'm definitely impressed with the Patriots defense as a whole as well, they do look improved this year.

Played at Maryland, went undrafted cause concerns about his height (6'1" 300lbs). Has a relentless motor, started at Atlanta had 3 tackles and 1 sack (only started 1 game this season), Has 2 tackles so far today vs Saints

Played at Maryland, went undrafted cause concerns about his height (6'1" 300lbs). Has a relentless motor, started at Atlanta had 3 tackles and 1 sack (only started 1 game this season), Has 2 tackles so far today vs Saints

Maryland...no wonder I never heard of him. :) Maybe this could turn out to be another good Belichick pick-up though.