Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck...

HarassedOffTheSite

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Against the best defense in the league. I'm more upset with the oline and the playcalling. Costanzo is not a left tackle, and Satele is still Satele

You are correct. No run game, receivers looked unsettled early with drops, the o-line back to looking subpar with Satele in the line up and Costanzo having a rough day but the Colts can STILL win this game. Only 3rd qrt. The PASSING game still ROCKS!!!!!

Guest TeamLoloJones

...is making some less than impressive decisions and throws.

Might as well cut him...can't seem to ever win any games...

...is making some less than impressive decisions and throws.

I understand that you, like most of our fanbase, believe that Luck is a god and can only play perfect; however, our QB is human. With that said, Luck went 16-29 229 yds 2 TD and ZERO interceptions against a great D. I'll take that any day of the week, especially against a D like Sherman and company.

Every QB makes bad decisions and throws. Manning had 6 int's in 1 game. And was the king of pick sixes, and he is the best to play the game.

This.

People act like Andrew is the first QB to throw errant balls or have a bad stretch.

Every overthrow doesn't warrant it's own thread IMO.

Luck played a heck of  game considering he had no run game at all, especially early.  He also had some drops early.  And he was playing the best D in the league.  This kid is a flat out stud and has been for a while now. He isn't perfect but he is darn good.