Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck...

HarassedOffTheSite

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 7, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by shecolt, October 7, 2013 - personal shot

That moment where I realize that signing up for a Colts forum with a Simpsons icon and screenname was serious business above and beyond what I thought. 

I have no idea what you're asking here. I thought I explained my case pretty clearly- apparently I was wrong. Also, I apologize for the use of analogies, which you seem to be taking dead literally. 

And for the love of Luck's neckbeard, please don't ask me to explain how something can be "dead" literal. 

I don't get the impression that you'd be capable of explaining much of anything. But hey, at least you chimed in.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's as if this isn't clicking for some of y'all. My statements and their validity/credibility stand on their own independant of my manner in relaying them or anyone's agreement. Try not to sigh so much.

What Luck did as the game wore on has nothing to do with my original post.

If you truely think they are mutually exclusive then you know nothing about the art of debate or conversation.

It's too late in the day (here) and I'm enjoying the result too much to drag this out further so yes well done on your knee jerk observation.

Guest TeamLoloJones

i do believe you are wrong in that belief

and wrong in such a hilarious fashion as well

Luck does make some bad throws, and makes some bad decisions, but he more than makes up for it by throwing a couple of passes each game that only 3-4 people on the planet can make.

Every time I read some thing you write all I hear is "Delta Bravo"

For sure. I made a post a week or so ago that wasn't even offensive and I got a warning. This guy calls everyone who disagrees with him clowns, dummies, and conspicuously implies they're too stupid to understand his lofty and flawless logic and yet this thread gets 3 pages long. Perhaps the moderators are too busy celebrating Luck's and the Colts victory over an NFC powerhouse.

Luck does make some bad throws, and makes some bad decisions, but he more than makes up for it by throwing a couple of passes each game that only 3-4 people on the planet can make.

That's the scary part. He's a 1 season 5 game player.

He's still getting better :)

Guest TeamLoloJones

That's the scary part. He's a 1 season 5 game player.

He's still getting better :)

Luck is about halfway to his ceiling...which is why everyone in the NFL is !#$@#ing themselves right now.

Luck is about halfway to his ceiling...which is why everyone in the NFL is !#$@#ing themselves right now.

My hope for Luck, and I emphasize hope not expectation, is that he becomes a QB like Tom and Peyton, where every year you ask "Is it possible he's playing better than ever?"

I would like that very much lol.

Guest TeamLoloJones

My hope for Luck, and I emphasize hope not expectation, is that he becomes a QB like Tom and Peyton, where every year you ask "Is it possible he's playing better than ever?"

I would like that very much lol.

Word

Hahaha yeah, he was making brilliant decisions & throws on those first wo possessions.

:)

I don't know if it's Pep's offense ... maybe bugs still need to be worked out ? But this team came out two weeks in a row just being terrible. Last week I thought Luck really made a lot of bad throws.. this week I just thought it was a combination of 11 guys being pretty bad. But in Luck's defense , take a look at those first two incompletions on 3rd down. I thought they were put in spots that weren't too bad and we had two drops. Both might have picked up the 1st down.