Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck...

HarassedOffTheSite

Yeah probably not the best idea to post these kind of threads "no offense to the poster," before the games over because many times by the end of the game they will be invalid.  Well, from what we've seen from the Colts so far.  Definitely haven't looked good the first quarter at least lol...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some very bad ones in the 1st Quarter especially. But he really did turn it up in the 2nd half. The whole team did.

Yeah I thought the whole team did. Wr's was dropping balls. Oline not making holes. D was getting gouged. Reed kept trying to return a kick, lol. Then we got it together and got the win. I wonder why we have started like that a lot. We did it against Miami, jax and Seattle. I thought the raiders also. Only team we came out strong was San fran

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 7, 2013 - response to removed post
Hidden by shecolt, October 7, 2013 - response to removed post

tickes off too many dummies when someone makes cogent observations?

haha, yeah I have no problem with game time post but yeah it seems to create problems on the board sometimes.  I usually refrain from posting game time threads, however I spend most of the time in the gamday forums during the time. 

Yeah I thought the whole team did. Wr's was dropping balls. Oline not making holes. D was getting gouged. Reed kept trying to return a kick, lol. Then we got it together and got the win. I wonder why we have started like that a lot. We did it against Miami, jax and Seattle. I thought the raiders also. Only team we came out strong was San fran

WHAT IN THE HEII DID REED CALL HIMSELF DOING?!

We've definitely developed a less than impressive 1 quarter and better 2nd half approach.

WHAT IN THE heck DID REED CALL HIMSELF DOING?!

We've definitely developed a less than impressive 1 quarter and better 2nd half approach.

Where's Karim at these days? Reed hasn't looked good IMO. Why even waste a roster space. Just have anyone, I mean anyone just down the ball in the endzone.

To the people attacking the OP, Luck wasn't that good early on and he made quite a few mistakes.

He finished the game very strong but that came AFTER this thread was posted. Stop crapping on him, he couldn't read the future.

I'm a guy who will say how I feel about certain threads, sometimes without a filter, but the people attacking the guy here really have no business doing it. He made some remarks about the less than stellar play from Luck early in the game.

Where's Karim at these days? Reed hasn't looked good IMO. Why even waste a roster space. Just have anyone, I mean anyone just down the ball in the endzone.

I'm thinking that had to have been the coaches deciding that they wanted to try and create a big play on Special Teams. That was crazy. Me and my girlfriend were screaming at the T.V.

To the people attacking the OP, Luck wasn't that good early on and he made quite a few mistakes.

He finished the game very strong but that came AFTER this thread was posted. Stop crapping on him, he couldn't read the future.

I'm a guy who will say how I feel about certain threads, sometimes without a filter, but the people attacking the guy here really have no business doing it. He made some remarks about the less than stellar play from Luck early in the game.

I'm not attacking him, but posting a thread like this in the middle of a slow start about a QB (and team) that has a history of slow starts before they turn it around is practically asking to get hammered. I'm not going to beat the horse, but the horse knew there was a pretty good chance this would come back to bite him lol.

Does every bad patch really warrant it's own thread especially in the first quarter is what it seems a lot of people are jumping on.

Doesn't help that OP is calling people clowns and dummies. It's hardly a one way street.

I love (when) my haters (chime in because it allows me to add them to my long and distinguished "ignore" list).

;)

I love (when) my haters (chime in because it allows me to add them to my long and distinguished "ignore" list).

;)

Brian if you talking about me broski, wasn't hating on your thread at all... Just stating it's usually better to wait to the end of the game before posting, otherwise people will massively criticize your threads.  Makes sense...   That's why I usually stay in the gameday forums..............

Because starting a new thread...

Bro, that's not what I asked you. I asked how was Luck playing a horrible 1st quarter gonna bite me?

Guys like you worry about being "Razzed" or having something you type correctly "bite" you because some *mod edit* want to be themselves.

I'm nowhere near studying any of that B.S.

Sorry.

Edited by shecolt
inflammatory

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 7, 2013 - response to removed post
Hidden by shecolt, October 7, 2013 - response to removed post

tickes off too many dummies when someone makes cogent observations?

Somewhat quoting out of context of the full reply there and that was one of the more balanced replies!

The point you make was valid 1st qtr but it's a long game and hindsight is a wonderful thing. Luck started cold same as against the Jags but made some excellent throws later in the game.

Bro, that's not what I asked you. I asked how was Luck playing a horrible 1st quarter gonna bite me?

Guys like you worry about being "Razzed" or having something you type correctly "bite" you because some *mod edit* want to be themselves.

I'm nowhere near studying any of that B.S.

Sorry.

That moment where I realize that signing up for a Colts forum with a Simpsons icon and screenname was serious business above and beyond what I thought. 

I have no idea what you're asking here. I thought I explained my case pretty clearly- apparently I was wrong. Also, I apologize for the use of analogies, which you seem to be taking dead literally. 

And for the love of Luck's neckbeard, please don't ask me to explain how something can be "dead" literal. 

I know. That is why I made it.

Sigh again with the selective quoting and ignoring anything you don't agree with. You know you make some good points but your abrasive manner erodes your credibility sometimes.

So you don't think Luck improved as the game wore on, or the two throws to TY for his TDs were slot on, nor the bullet for the 2pt conversion?

;)

There's something I heard one time that I'm going to paraphrase. It says if one person you meet is a jerk, they're a jerk. If everyone you meet is a jerk, you might be the jerk.

Making a reactionary post in the first quarter of a long game isn't technically against the rules, but it's not an easy way to make friends. Calling people clowns and dummies is actually against the rules.

Feel free to count me among your "haters" if that's what you like.

Sigh again with the selective quoting and ignoring anything you don't agree with. You know you make some good points but your abrasive manner erodes your credibility sometimes.

So you don't think Luck improved as the game wore on, or the two throws to TY for his TDs were slot on, nor the bullet for the 2pt conversion?

It's as if this isn't clicking for some of y'all. My statements and their validity/credibility stand on their own independant of my manner in relaying them or anyone's agreement. Try not to sigh so much.

What Luck did as the game wore on has nothing to do with my original post.